Thread: Next Cycle

Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle

Getting ready to start my next cycle. Stats are 6'1" 250's. Just thought I would post it up here and see if any vets or mods have any thoughts.
    Prop wks 1-15
    EQ 1-13
    tren 1-6
    nolva and liquidx (vit B6 wks 1-7) probably wks 2-17 just to be safe (low dosages). PCT after prop.

I am thinking I will use the tren and clen early instead of the middle so what I can do is cut bodyfat during the first 4-5 weeks by taking in maybe 2000 or so cals/day. Then spend the rest of the cycle on a lean gains balance. Maybe running my calories around 3500-4000 day so I can keep the fat off and make lean gains. Somewhere in there I will shoot cals up to 5500/day for about 2 weeks max for a burst of 5 or 6 pounds hopefully. Clen will be run during the ending weeks and probably 2-3 months after the cycle in 2 week increments. Anyone think of anything better to do during this cycle?

I am having my 10 year class reunion in June. I want to end the cycle around june or july. Main goals are to gain alot of weight (10-15 pounds of muscle) but i really need to drop the fat i gained after my last cycle. I want to get into competition shape or close to by June/july. I would say I need to lose about 25-30 pounds of fat. Anyone have any ideas or do my plans sound decent?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    not a vet or mod, but how about some dosages?

Add this to the above. Anyone think I should try some mid cycle therapy? I am used to short cycles around 8-12 weeks max. Also anyone have any experience with running prop and equi same amount of time? I am thiking of testing it out but a ltitle scared, hehe.

yep, prop at 700-800/wk...equi 500-600/wk...tren 75/day

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you may want to consider running the prop to week 16 and start pct then(3 days after last shot.)... (since the EQ you generally start pct 3 weeks after last shot...) by doing this it all falls in place...

I am an old schooler and I know i need to run the prop to what you said, around 16 weeks, but, man, I used to the days when 8 weeks was a good cycle. Now days people are running 16 weeks. Doesnt that screw you up in the long run? Your nuts shutting down so hard from week 1 all the way to week 16? I would wonder if your nuts can come back after suck a hard shut down? To be safe would running clomid towards the middle of the cycle be smart or .hcg . if i can get my hands on some?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    you may want to consider running the prop to week 16 and start pct then(3 days after last shot.)... (since the EQ you generally start pct 3 weeks after last shot...) by doing this it all falls in place...
    that's the beauty of prop.....

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    yep, prop at 700-800/wk...equi 500-600/wk...tren 75/day
    those dosages imo are fine....you can run 500 iu hcg every fourth day throughout cycle.....or use mid-cycle, or if your not shut down not use at all

Thread Information