inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

Insulin pin and test prop?

I have used a 29g insulin pin to shoot homemade tren at 75mg/ml before with no problems. has anyone had any luck using a 29g on homemade test prop at 100mg/ml?

bump

OK...how about a 27g B&D?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on where your injecting i suppose...I personally don't use slin pins...I use 22ga for everything...i have occasionally used 25ga with fina and prop and found it a little hard to draw up...depends on how thick or what MG strength your gear is...What size are your slin pins? .5 in if so where are you injecting? arms...delts?

I have .5 inch pinz. i would only use them on bis, delts, chest, and tris. I use a 25g, 1 inch on quads and glutes.

i know the pin would be long enough, just concerned about the gauge being large enough. I can inject 1ml fast enough with a 25g, so I assume that a 27g would be ok for prop. As I stated before, a 29g works with fina at 75mg/ml. Prop at 100mg/ml, may not work even with a 27g, but I don't know i have never tried it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I have .5 inch pinz. i would only use them on bis, delts, chest, and tris. I use a 25g, 1 inch on quads and glutes.

i know the pin would be long enough, just concerned about the gauge being large enough. I can inject 1ml fast enough with a 25g, so I assume that a 27g would be ok for prop. As I stated before, a 29g works with fina at 75mg/ml. Prop at 100mg/ml, may not work even with a 27g, but I don't know i have never tried it.
    I had trouble drawing up my homemade fina with a 25ga...are you sure it was 75mg/ml...there's no way I could of drawn with a 29ga...I made some homebrew prop last year that was 200mgs/ml...that was thick stuff...needed a turkey baister to draw that up!

I use 25ga by five eighths for delts sometimes and arms.

Solrock is offline Member
    I am surprised you got an oil base through a 29g slin pin. I may have to try that experiment...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i think a 27 would work, but not to sure about a 29ga slin pin...i just order some 27ga pins to try so i hope they work for my ed injects

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I have been successful in shooting homemade fina (75mg/ml) using an insulin pin. I drew up the solution using a larger needle and then pulled the plunger out of the insulin pin and filled it up. The injection takes a bit longer, but if you are shooting ED or EOD, it makes it better. But, a 25g 1" works just fine for everything but glute shots.

Thread Information