bigjay727 is offline New Member

clenbuterol question... PLEASE help.

hey hows it going guys... I am really wanting to lose weight....i am ready to tackle this diet and gym duties....I was telling a friend recently and he mentioned to me, why dont I try clenbuterol ....well... I was wondering if you think I should. I am 26, 6'4'', and Im 335 pounds. I wanna get down to 250. Do you think it will help me? for those who have used it... how much weight did u drop? and any other info you give me would be great.

Jay.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro cardio on an empty stomach 45 minutes minimum clean diet will bring you down a bit before using clen - I would do that first before using clen - Clen works great but not to be used when you are in that kind of shape - just my .02

Bartleby is offline Member
    imo I think you should get your diet/cardio routine down before trying any drugs...clen is not a magic pill, but used in conjunction with good diet/cardio you can see good results...also I would try and ECA (ephedrine/caffeined/aspirin) before trying clen, see how your body reacts to this before cycling clen...good luck...

well i do work out.... i used to play football.... and im active.... im just a heavy set guy.... its not like im a total slob and i never picked up weights.... I am just trying to get more serious about my goals and getting there faster....

and also.... I have done a eca stack before and worked well. I know I can do that... im just inquiring about the clen .

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjay727
    well i do work out.... i used to play football.... and im active.... im just a heavy set guy.... its not like im a total slob and i never picked up weights.... I am just trying to get more serious about my goals and getting there faster....
    ok, but I still think its possible for you to take off o good amount of weight with just diet/cardio as you said you are "ready to tackle diet and gym duties"...try to drop some weight like this, than add an ECA when you get stuck...while youre doin this do some research on clen and how it should be run...good luck bro...

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    No question it will help you..... in some way?!?! I know you look at that and hate what i just wrote, its because you want a solid answer! Yes or NO. The thing is with AS everything works differently with different people. The reason i say it would help you would be that you would lose the weight faster than you would just by dieting. Now the bad news. Seeing that you weigh so much, i can only say i see Clen doing so much for you. If you were looking to lose 10 15 pounds and were already lean you would see that difference in a matter of weeks! My advise would be to drop the weight natural first and give it your best shot. When your down to a weight thats reasonable go for it.
    Im not saying it wouldn't help you, but to me it seems kindof risky to be as heavy as you are and be taking clen which will spead up your heart and put extra strain on you? kindof scary if you ask me bro... good luck

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjay727
    Bro wasn't saying you were Bro - just saying that if you want to get down to 250 and weigh 335 now - then you are carrying 85 lbs of Fat that you want to lose ( more than that total ). What is your current workout regimen ? How much cardio do you do daily ? I would use an ECA stack before Clen to see how you handle it. I am a big guy myself but would never thought about Clen before getting BF% down to 20% or under.

yea I hear ya..... and you make 100% sense on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    No question it will help you..... in some way?!?! I know you look at that and hate what i just wrote, its because you want a solid answer! Yes or NO. The thing is with AS everything works differently with different people. The reason i say it would help you would be that you would lose the weight faster than you would just by dieting. Now the bad news. Seeing that you weigh so much, i can only say i see Clen doing so much for you. If you were looking to lose 10 15 pounds and were already lean you would see that difference in a matter of weeks! My advise would be to drop the weight natural first and give it your best shot. When your down to a weight thats reasonable go for it.
    Im not saying it wouldn't help you, but to me it seems kindof risky to be as heavy as you are and be taking clen which will spead up your heart and put extra strain on you? kindof scary if you ask me bro... good luck

i wasnt offended by what you said... and I truely appreciate you taking the time to write back to my question.. i was just giving you a lil info on me. sorry if I worded it wrong. I go to La fitness.... work out 5 days a week... mostly weights...im not a big cardio guy...its hard for me...no motivation.. u know. my bfi is 22%

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro wasn't saying you were Bro - just saying that if you want to get down to 250 and weigh 335 now - then you are carrying 85 lbs of Fat that you want to lose ( more than that total ). What is your current workout regimen ? How much cardio do you do daily ? I would use an ECA stack before Clen to see how you handle it. I am a big guy myself but would never thought about Clen before getting BF% down to 20% or under.

or was it 32? nah i think it was 22.....ill have to get back to you on that one.

thanks

forreal is offline New Member
    i did clenbuteral and all i felt was ****ed up. my body temperasture would play games with me all day.. i wolud get headaches. i saw amazing results but i was also doing cardio every day for 30 min. i got ripped out of my mind but lost alot of size.. i was 195 when started and 180 when i was off. i did 120 pills. to tell you the true bro go with what everyone else is saying and hit cardio....
    train hard and live long..

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    side note to everyone elses posts:
    I would stay away from it if I were you, you need to have lower body fat. Since your heart is already fighting with its current weight, clen would put you in risk of some heart problems. not to mention weaken the heart and put you in risk of heart attack within a few years.

Thread Information