the GoodFella is offline Banned

What gear for my 2nd cycle?

I am on my very first cycle of gear, 7 weeks into it at 200mg deca , 250mg sus a week, which im going to run for 12 weeks. 30mcg a day of igf-1 r3 which i been on for 20days. I am getting good results but i want to know what i should take for my 2nd cycle? i am very new to this world of gear so bear with me! how long after my last injections should i wait until my next cycle anyhow? correct me if i am wrong, i wait two weeks after my last injections to start HCG +clomid for 4 weeks then what?
    Last edited by the GoodFella; 03-08-2004 at 10:24 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    run the sus 2 weeks past the deca ....then start clomid 3 weeks after your last sus shot....don't run hcg with clomid for pct

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    run the sus 2 weeks past the deca....then start clomid 3 weeks after your last sus shot....don't run hcg with clomid for pct

when is best to use HCG ??

Quote Originally Posted by the GoodFella
    when is best to use HCG??
    it's best to use 500 iu every 4th day at the beginning of a long cycle.....or used midcycle

thanks for the info!
    I started off using just deca 200mg a week, 4 weeks before sus/long r3 because being my first time with gear i was a little scared about how my body would respond, no side effects at all so far not even a pimple. anyhow i noticed after using the deca that i seemed to get fater or something, right now i personally think i look worse than when i didnt't take gear at all. is there another choice other than deca and or sus to build quality muscle not a fat bastard look?

Quote Originally Posted by the GoodFella
    thanks for the info!
    I started off using just deca 200mg a week, 4 weeks before sus/long r3 because being my first time with gear i was a little scared about how my body would respond, no side effects at all so far not even a pimple. anyhow i noticed after using the deca that i seemed to get fater or something, right now i personally think i look worse than when i didnt't take gear at all. is there another choice other than deca and or sus to build quality muscle not a fat bastard look?
    starting out with deca and not test not a good idea....deca shuts you down pretty hard and test needs to be there.....your bf% needs to be in check before a cycle so you don't add any more fat......recover from this cycle, get your diet, sleep, training all in order, and research what you might want to do for a second cycle

Thread Information