timmz11 is offline Junior Member

Question Test En = Heat!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys....im sorta in a small dilemna here..
    it looks as if my cycle is goin to be getttin started close to a month or a month and a half later than expected.....which would put me running a dbol test en cycle ..for the first part of summer....here in ky its very hot and humid in the summer..and i have heard that test makes you really hot..and you dont wanna use it during the summer...is their any truth to this...or is it more AS bull? and if so....jus how unbarible is the heat??
    also....the type of cycle i would be on..would be basically for bulking..and i will be running ldex and nolva to keep down alot of the extra bloat....i figure if i did pick up an extra 1-2bf it wouldnt be that big of a deal..for i would also be bigger....and you prolly couldnt tel that much?
    or would you all suggest a different cylce..maybe fina or somethin?
    btw..this will be my first cycle..stats >>> 21 , 190 lbs, 14%bf, 6'1"

dbol 25mg ed (1-4)
    test enanthate 250 ed (1-10)
    .25 ldex + 10 nolva ed throughout cylce
    ......PCT 100 clomid + 20 nolva ED for 30 days after cycle

any thoughts guys?

hott or cold?

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by timmz11
    hey guys....im sorta in a small dilemna here..
    it looks as if my cycle is goin to be getttin started close to a month or a month and a half later than expected.....which would put me running a dbol test en cycle ..for the first part of summer....here in ky its very hot and humid in the summer..and i have heard that test makes you really hot..and you dont wanna use it during the summer...is their any truth to this...or is it more AS bull? and if so....jus how unbarible is the heat??
    also....the type of cycle i would be on..would be basically for bulking..and i will be running ldex and nolva to keep down alot of the extra bloat....i figure if i did pick up an extra 1-2bf it wouldnt be that big of a deal..for i would also be bigger....and you prolly couldnt tel that much?
    or would you all suggest a different cylce..maybe fina or somethin?
    btw..this will be my first cycle..stats >>> 21 , 190 lbs, 14%bf, 6'1"

dbol 25mg ed (1-4)
    test enanthate 250 ed (1-10)
    .25 ldex + 10 nolva ed throughout cylce
    ......PCT 100 clomid + 20 nolva ED for 30 days after cycle

any thoughts guys?

hott or cold?

I personally have never heard of any "heat" associated with any Test products. However, I could be mistaken. I do know this, at your age, you are going to receive recommendations to drop any notion of Fina use at this stage in your AS "career". Get more cycles under your belt is the general opinion of those more experinced on here.

I am personally in the 2nd week of a 14 week cycle of Test E and Eq. If I were you, I'd trash the D-Bol, persay, and run EQ. Of course thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Dennis Miller-- 400# Gorilla

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'd drop the dbol and save it for a future cycle. Test is plenty for a first cycle. Also, I hope what you have written for your dosage is a misprint. 250mg ed? You won't have any problem with the heat. Test doesn't make you hot. I think you need to do some more research on PCT as well. You are a little bit off.

timmz11 is offline Junior Member

pct ....different effects

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I'd drop the dbol and save it for a future cycle. Test is plenty for a first cycle. Also, I hope what you have written for your dosage is a misprint. 250mg ed? You won't have any problem with the heat. Test doesn't make you hot. I think you need to do some more research on PCT as well. You are a little bit off.

haha..yeah sorry about that..i meant test enanthate 250 e4d (1-10)
    and as far as the PCT...i know about clomid 300,200,100,50...and i know you can also do the 100ed some have different side effects .........

but thanx for the response man

palequail is offline Banned
    don't worry about the heat....i'm from Hawaii and it is hot all year round...not a problem..drink lots of water....If you want to bulk up I wouldn't touch EQ...DBol and Enan is a good bulker...I know lots of guys on here will say Test only...but I disagree

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    never heard of that? im on enan right now and havent felt any heat effects
    should be good bro

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    don't worry about the heat....i'm from Hawaii and it is hot all year round...not a problem..drink lots of water....If you want to bulk up I wouldn't touch EQ...DBol and Enan is a good bulker...I know lots of guys on here will say Test only...but I disagree
    Dbol and test is a good bulker but the bros on AR think that a first timer should stick with just test because they wont know which roid will have the negative side effects... if any......plus the test alone will give a newbie, (like myself) good reslults if diet and training is intact..... thats what i gathered anyway when i asked about running dbol and test for my first cycle...........

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Wait a second. Some of you are giving ****ty advice. TestE is great bulker for a first timer. But it is always good to put it with something else. Don't run fina, first get some experience. Dbol is a poor choice since it is hard on the kidneys and liver at least from my experience and many others. I doubt you want to have to drink two gallons of watter a day and piss every 20 minutes. Maybe when you are more experienced. EQ is perfectly good for a match with TestE??? I dont know where you got that it isn't. EQ builds awesome quality lean muscle. Match that with test which is an awesome weight gainer and you have some more quality gains. equipoise can also be injected every 3rd day if you want. another good one is deca . Seems everyones first cycle is usually deca/test. Run something else with it for a more synergistic bulk with more quality gains that wont leave you after the cycle.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Wait a second. Some of you are giving ****ty advice. TestE is great bulker for a first timer. But it is always good to put it with something else. Don't run fina, first get some experience. Dbol is a poor choice since it is hard on the kidneys and liver at least from my experience and many others. I doubt you want to have to drink two gallons of watter a day and piss every 20 minutes. Maybe when you are more experienced. EQ is perfectly good for a match with TestE??? I dont know where you got that it isn't. EQ builds awesome quality lean muscle. Match that with test which is an awesome weight gainer and you have some more quality gains. equipoise can also be injected every 3rd day if you want. another good one is deca. Seems everyones first cycle is usually deca/test. Run something else with it for a more synergistic bulk with more quality gains that wont leave you after the cycle.
    I agree with much of what you said, but many will still say only run one compound, test e or cyp, for a first cycle.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmz11
    haha..yeah sorry about that..i meant test enanthate 250 e4d (1-10)
    and as far as the PCT...i know about clomid 300,200,100,50...and i know you can also do the 100ed some have different side effects .........

but thanx for the response man
    Sounds good bro. Good luck.

Thread Information