trailboss is offline Junior Member

**** Bro's...need advice...

I took my first shot of International Harmeceuticals Test-E saturday...hurts like a biatch! Site not inflamed, red or heated, just HURTS...dull ache, feels like a mule kicked me! Should I keep goin, hope it gets better? Just deal with it and not be such a pussy? Was going to do the Test for the first week, then start my fina. 10 wks of test, 6 weeks of fina. Now I dunno...lol...what do you think?

Flames NOT welcome...come on man...my ass hurts!

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    dude, get used toit, it is test........they do that everytime untill you get used to it man...My advice is don't put it in your ass!!!!! Do it in the quads or shoulers man, I would put the fina in the ass, not as painfull......bet you can't sit huh??? anywho, good luck and you'll adjust quickly.......

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailboss
    I took my first shot of International Harmeceuticals Test-E saturday...hurts like a biatch! Site not inflamed, red or heated, just HURTS...dull ache, feels like a mule kicked me! Should I keep goin, hope it gets better? Just deal with it and not be such a pussy? Was going to do the Test for the first week, then start my fina. 10 wks of test, 6 weeks of fina. Now I dunno...lol...what do you think?

Flames NOT welcome...come on man...my ass hurts!
    quit your cycle and send gear my way, jk it'll get better the first shot is always the worst, my first 2 weeks of fina and test, I had seven sore bodyparts per week all as bad as what your getting, so be thankful it's only one. It'll get easier

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    better get used to it if your gonna use fina as you have to shoot every day for best results

hehe...thanks for the advice bro's...not to bad with a couple motrin in me...i'll try the quad shot next time...later...................................... .....T

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    good luck with the quad shot, i dont do them there anymore. I usually cant walk for a couple days. Felt like a chaliehorse that wouldnt go away.

X..

yea? you think delt shot is better?

dont wanna interfere with my "hand time" though ....lol

The delt is actually my favorite injection point. I rarely get sore there. I just rotate.. delt,butt,delt,butt! Never more than 1cc at a time in the delt also.

X..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    In the as*............ FUNNY...

Of coarse he means the glutes.....

the BA is a little high... and not all test hurts............. but you do have to get used to it....... some........

Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    dude, get used toit, it is test........they do that everytime untill you get used to it man...My advice is don't put it in your ass!!!!! Do it in the quads or shoulers man, I would put the fina in the ass, not as painfull......bet you can't sit huh??? anywho, good luck and you'll adjust quickly.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yes i was trying to be funny..(about the butt part)

X..

Thread Information