juicedupdog is offline New Member

Fina, Clen, Ephedrine Group Alkaloids?

Quick Question for all you educated gear users. I'm on a cycle of 100mg of Fina and clen , can I mix Ephedrine Group Alkaloids into the mix, or is it too much?
    Last edited by juicedupdog; 03-08-2004 at 06:42 PM.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    if you're on clen , don't use ephedra with it....use the ephedra in between when your cycle on and off

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    if you're on clen, don't use ephedra with it....use the ephedra in between when your cycle on and off
    and get some test....

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Thanks

barbarian is offline Banned
    why is add some test always the answer to posts with fina as the subject...yea youl grow more and get stronger , but your gona be shut down even harder then tren by itself, i dont think there is a thing wrong with a tren onyl cycle for cutting, you dont have to throw in test to everything you do to have a great cycle, somtimes it isnt nesacary i know i know everyoen loves test, and yea its great for bulking, but cutting, not so much, you wind up spending more money on anti es that you didnt need before, you lose a good chunk of your gains, and your strenth goes poof GONE IN 60 DAYS!! lol, test should be the base of ANY bulking cycle, but cutting, i dont thinks its necacary to have a fantastic cycle, fina, winny, and clen would be a great cutter cycle WITHOUT test, IMO test is overated for cutting and is a waste of good roids that are better off used with a bulk, seeing that when your cutting you dont have sufiecant carbs or cals to do s h i t with the test or keep the gains JMO mixed with hard facts........

Thread Information