cjd36 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol and sweating......

I just started clen and have tapered up to 120mcg/day. I can deal with all the side effects except the sweating, especially at work. The beads of sweat on my forehead make we look like I'm on speed or something. Any ideas on how to reduce or eliminate. If not I am switching back to the E/A/c stack with the Cytomel . Any ideas? Thanks.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - I drink a ton of ice and yes lots of ice water and still sweat - no two ways about it

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I don't really even notice it anymore...

Well doesn't clen raise the body tempature? I'd just drink some ice water.

Swellin Guest
    I get all excited when I start sweating from clen ...I know that stuff is working!
    I am incredibly hot natured anyway...I sweat in 60 degree weather...clen in the summer keeps me inside the house...with the AC kicking.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I get all excited when I start sweating from clen ...I know that stuff is working!
    I am incredibly hot natured anyway...I sweat in 60 degree weather...clen in the summer keeps me inside the house...with the AC kicking.
    Won't be seeing you anytime soon here in FL

Will this decrease as my body adjusts or am I in this for the duration?

Quote Originally Posted by cjd36
    Will this decrease as my body adjusts or am I in this for the duration?
    125mcgs will keep you sweating bro

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Won't be seeing you anytime soon here in FL
    Yeah right...try 80% humidity and 100+ degree temps...right here in good ole GA...FL is a cake walk compared to this sauna! There is no wind here...lots of tall pine trees to block it. In FL...you lucky folks always have a breeze.

Oh yeah...I'm working on trip to Destin to angle some cobia in April.
    (Just to keep this from being a total hijacking)....I might need to hit some clen before I go..just to help show off these new guns!

How much more effective do you think the clen is than the E/A/C stack? In short, is this sweating going to be worth it in the end?

How much more effective do you think the clen is than the E/A/C stack? In short, is this sweating going to be worth it in the end?
    Yes with proper diet and cardio

Swellin Guest
    Are you cycling it with the ECA? Have you read the clen handbook in the ed threads? If not, take a look! It is without a doubt...THE best info you will find on clen use.

In answer to your question...it depends. Some people claim that clen does very little for them. Others claim that it is awesome and makes ECA look like Slim Fast (I am one of these folks).

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    u never want to really stop your body from sweating especially on any fat burner.. its your bodys way of keeping you healthy......... just learn to live with it.. drink lots of water it will help...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    I'm up to 200mcg a day on day 9 and am not sweatig hardly at all. I'm also on an eca. I notice more sweat during the gym but that's pretty much it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep........... you play the game......... you pay the price.....

sorry.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DaddysGirl is offline Female Member
    I was just wondering what exactly are all the possible side effects of clen ? Does it really work or is it just a bunch of hype? DG

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddysGirl
    I was just wondering what exactly are all the possible side effects of clen? Does it really work or is it just a bunch of hype? DG
    Follow this link to a very good read about clen ...it is in the educational threads...lots of good stuff in there. Follow the link in my signature to the ed threads.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=clen+handbook

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My friend is on 120mcg today, he sweats alot normally, i just told him to drink alot of water and it has helped some, but itīs part of the game, have a good deoderant so you dont stink up the whole house

Thread Information