Thread: Need some info.

Clinux is offline New Member

Need some info.

I just joined this forum a miniute ago after reading some of the great info. on it. I am getting ready to do my 1st cycle in the next mont or two, and I wanted to see if what I was planning is a good or bad idea. I am 26 yrs. old 205 lbs. (down from 230) and about 6 ft. tall. My diet is o.k. and I do about 30min. of cardio in the gym per day with light to moderate lifting. Anyways the cycle I was looking at was Winstrol with clenbuterol or cytomel . Or Deca Durabolin with Clenbuterol or cytomel. Does this seem stupid, o.k. or good? All opinions and Ideas/info. is greatly appreciated.

Thx. !!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yes......... it seems stupid...

you must have test in any cycle...

i don't want to say .......... do a search...... but........... do a search...

is this your first??

how old are you???

deca only will make your willie not work..

winnie/clen /t3... waste of money... it will work.. but will eat about 50% muscle.
    without some test....

1st cycle should be test only... like 500 mg test cyp...

2nd cycle........... test/tren /eq

etc........
    Last edited by spywizard; 03-09-2004 at 09:04 AM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Lol Spywizard, why don't you do some reading. He tells you his stats on his post.

"I am getting ready to do my 1st cycle in the next mont or two"

"I am 26 yrs. old 205 lbs. (down from 230) and about 6 ft. tall. My diet is o.k. and I do about 30min. of cardio in the gym per day with light to moderate lifting.

Try reading more instead of post whoring.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    Lol Spywizard, why don't you do some reading. He tells you his stats on his post.

"I am getting ready to do my 1st cycle in the next mont or two"

"I am 26 yrs. old 205 lbs. (down from 230) and about 6 ft. tall. My diet is o.k. and I do about 30min. of cardio in the gym per day with light to moderate lifting.

Try reading more instead of post whoring.
    good point....

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    As for Clinux, a 12 week test cycle should be more then sufficient for your first cycle. I would do something like this.

Wk 1-12... 400 mg Test Enanthate
    Wk 1-14... 10 mg Nolva ED
    PCT 14 days after last injection (Clomid, Nolva)

With this cycle you'll gain and keep most of your gains with good diet of course.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    As for Clinux, a 12 week test cycle should be more then sufficient for your first cycle. I would do something like this.

Wk 1-12... 400 mg Test Enanthate
    Wk 1-14... 10 mg Nolva ED
    PCT 14 days after last injection (Clomid, Nolva)

With this cycle you'll gain and keep most of your gains with good diet of course.
    thats a good first cycle, deca and winstrol is not a good cycle....test only should be your first cycle and should be the base of all future cycles....if youre looking to cut, look into some clen /t3/eca and do some research on these...good luck...

Clinux is offline New Member
    Hey thanks for all the input! So according to the info. here something like Sustanon with Winstrol and Clen . should be o.k. Would I need to something like Clomid at the need of this cycle. Also I heard that during/after taking Winstrol its a good idea to drink cranberry juice to detox your liver? any info. on this?

Thread Information