sublime is offline New Member

Dbol ? when to take?

i got a question it might of been answered but i couldnt find it in the threads so here it goes...... im takeing 400mg of cypinate and 300mg deca and 30mg of dbol the question being they are 10mg dbol and should i evenly space them out through the day or should i take 1 1/2 pills 2 hours before training and then the remaining 1 1/2 pills before bed time ? ( by the way i train in the evening time)

Im gonna up the dbol to 40mg a day at the 3rd week and run into the 6th week at 40mg then stop thank you your insight is much appreciated

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

d-ball

1/2 life is about 4H so try to spead them out so you take some about every 4H.

sublime is offline New Member
    so your saying pretty much take a pill at mid afternoon and spread from that time till i go to bed since i train in the evening cause i want to have a peak at the time i train in the evenings ?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

no

From the time you take 1st one when you get up, take a dose about every 4H until bed time. Taking more right before workout doesn't seem to do much. I have even taken a dose in the night when i get up for a pee and shake.

Thread Information