btl fed is offline New Member

Question Finishing up with Fina & ....

possibly sust or winny. Was on Deca , Sust, & D-bol for 8 weeks. Read several articles on finishing for 5 or 6 weeks with Fina & Sust or
    Winny (oral) for shedding some body fat while maintaining lean hard muscle. Has anyone tried this and if so How well did it work ?
    Thanks.

Any info read or given is purely hypothetical and for the entertainment purposes of my curiosity.

If you are going to "Finish up" with a particular Drug, allow for them all to fit the same criteria, i.e., if you are going to run Fina at the end to cut and/or shorten the gap to PCT, don't run another long ester like Sust, it will cause water retention, and back up PCT.
    Also, Winny would be "OK", but I wouldn't "end" on it.
    If you want to run Winny and Fina, run them with Prop.
    Run the Fina for a minimum of 6 weeks, the Winny 7, and the Prop 8. (example)
    Ending with the Prop will ease the recovery process.
    TSW

M-JAY is offline New Member
    I would actually run the fina at least 8 weeks. For most of us, fina doesn't kick in until about the fourth week, so you certainly don't wanna cheat urself out of the strength gains- take advantage of them for the additional weeks.

Keep in mind Winstrol does not "shred body fat." Diet, however, is excellent at doing so. Winny will help you lose water weight like a mo-fo, though.

I see a Dramatic transformation when I switch from Deca to Fina (Common process for me) in no more than 2 weeks - Water drops, muscles harden, agression sores.
    The "Minimum" I mentioned was exactly that, personally I never run it less than 10, but you must keep the less experienced in mind when giving advice, especially with compounds like Trenbalone.
    Also, contrary to popular belief, studies have shown both Fina and Winstrol to aid in fat loss. Personally I don't belivve it about the Winy, but I do about the Fina - JMO.
    TSW

M-JAY is offline New Member
    I've got a tough time judging the fat burning capabilities of tren , mostly because I'm one of the very few who bloat up from tren......seems only bromo or winny helps me shed that excess water. I would tend to believe that it can speed up the metabolism, though, just based on the way my body feels when using it.

You make a good point about switching from deca to tren, I've only personally run tren from the beginning of cycle so given how similar deca and tren are its quite possible that the "lead in time" is gone. Makes sense.

Thread Information