dnale48 is offline Junior Member

why Test for first timer?

I dont understand why everyone reccomends test for a first cycle. Test has high water retention, hard to mantain gains, and has some bad sides to it. Why shouldnt a novice go with a milder steroid thats easier to maintain gains like Deca op EQ. I am just not getting it? When someone does their first cycle their looking to put on a good amount of permanent muscle, why would they want to rapidly blow up then shrink down all the sudden and not maintain much.

M-JAY is offline New Member
    EQ, I believe, is both more anabolic & more androgenic than test, so not sure where u are coming from there.

Deca is known for hard shut downs i.e. deca dick, so not sure if that side is bad enough for ya.

Test is the dominant male hormone.......test is responsible for everything good about being a male- sex drive, strength, ability to grow, etc etc. That's why its a good thing.

Water retention is not an issue if you take the proper measures to control it.

take what arimadex for water retension?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dnale48
    I dont understand why everyone reccomends test for a first cycle. Test has high water retention, hard to mantain gains, and has some bad sides to it. Why shouldnt a novice go with a milder steroid thats easier to maintain gains like Deca op EQ. I am just not getting it? When someone does their first cycle their looking to put on a good amount of permanent muscle, why would they want to rapidly blow up then shrink down all the sudden and not maintain much.
    All of the sides you mentioned can be prevented....water retention, gyno can be avoided with the use of anti-e's and it is not hard to maintain gains with proper PCT/training/diet after the cycle is complete...it is harder to maintain gains with AS such as deca just for the fact that you shut down your own nat. test and it takes you that much longer to recover and get your body back to producing its own...test is not a harsh steroid by any means, your own body produces it!! obvioulsy not in the amounts we take it, but the sides can be controlled....it is better to start off with test to see how your body reacts to it and to also see what sides you expoerience with it, not everyone will get gyno, water retention etc.. but most will, if youre takin deca/test or test/dbol how will you know what is causing the problems...this is why test only is recommended and why you should add one compound at a time....

Quote Originally Posted by M-JAY
    EQ, I believe, is both more anabolic & more androgenic than test, so not sure where u are coming from there.

Deca is known for hard shut downs i.e. deca dick, so not sure if that side is bad enough for ya.

Test is the dominant male hormone.......test is responsible for everything good about being a male- sex drive, strength, ability to grow, etc etc. That's why its a good thing.

Water retention is not an issue if you take the proper measures to control it.
    i am basing this off the steroid profiles on this website

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dnale48
    i am basing this off the steroid profiles on this website
    the profiles are old and outdated, they need to be updated...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    the steroid profiles on this website are not a good reference. Pretty much stay off that page when planning a cycle. I dont understand it and hope it gets fixed. My question would be how it got that way in the first place...okay, im off my soap box.

Test needs to be a base in all cycles whether it is your first or 10th. Many people recommend a test ONLY cycle for a 1st simply because you dont really need more, you want to know how you will react to that single compound, and less frequent injections.

Doesn't Test E cause you to hold less water than Test C?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123

Test needs to be a base in all cycles whether it is your first or 10th. Many people recommend a test ONLY cycle for a 1st simply because you dont really need more, you want to know how you will react to that single compound, and less frequent injections.
    exactly

why are you going to put a bunch of stuff into you body at once, then when you show side effects, or amazing results, you wont know what caused it

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    Doesn't Test E cause you to hold less water than Test C?
    They're nearly identical..you won't notice a difference.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Test works via a multitude of biosynthetic pathways,not only via the A/R,but through manipulation of insulin like growth factor I,Growth Hormone ,and gluccocorticoid systems,just to name a few. It is the king of growth agents.

Thread Information