palequail is offline Banned

Prop and Pain, Whats Up??

Ok started up on some QV Prop..100mg EOD, Mixed with some Denkall Winny...anyways this stuff is killing my shoulders. I've never tried QV prop and I'm wondering how many of you guys experience this feeling. Also will I get used to it or will every shot hurt like a b*tch....

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Ok started up on some QV Prop..100mg EOD, Mixed with some Denkall Winny...anyways this stuff is killing my shoulders. I've never tried QV prop and I'm wondering how many of you guys experience this feeling. Also will I get used to it or will every shot hurt like a b*tch....
    im using QV prop right now, it mostly hurts because it has a high BA content....the pain went away after the first couple of weeks for me....good luck on the cycle...also you mention youre shooting youre delts, i had no pain there, but when i shot my glute i had pain...i dunno its weird, but im sure your body will get use to it....

Swellin Guest
    />
    It is times like this when I am glad I paid a bit more and got BD.

palequail is offline Banned
    thanks for the feedback..I usually get this type of pain from most drugs when I first start them...I was doing Enanthate and EQ and in the beginning it hurt as well but later went away..i'm hoping the same will happen here

Swellin Guest
    It should, but it seems to take more time and cause more pain with prop. Cut it with some B12...that will certainly help.

sbullet46 is offline Junior Member
    prop hurts at first but u get used to it. had to skip a couple leg days here and there because the quads just did not want to work.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Prop and Winny are some of the most painful injectables out there. Prop owns me.

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    I used virormones in my last cycle and had absolutely no pain... the only pain was the price i paid for them

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never had a problem with Prop. No pain at all. Alot of guys were saying that it was a painfull drug at first, but i never experienced any pain at all. Your body should get used to it after a few injections though.

heaven is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    hey man im getting ready to start pretty much the same cycle, same brands and all. how are you running your cycle?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Mix it with an USP grade oil such as grapeseed or sesame, 50/50

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Ive never had a problem with Prop. No pain at all. Alot of guys were saying that it was a painfull drug at first, but i never experienced any pain at all. Your body should get used to it after a few injections though.
    Yeah I know what your sayin bro, I was alway's hearing horror stories about how much the stuff hurt then when I did it and didn't get any pain from it I was like wtf are all these people talking bout.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    People react differently -I figured the pain would go away for the QV Prop I was using and after five weeks I still felt like I'd been beaten all over by a baseball bat between my glutes, delts and quads. Finally starting mixing it 50/50 with sterile oil and it's WAY better. But shoulders and quads still bother me a little sometimes.

someday is offline Member
    yah, delts dont hurt but quads kill me. Hurts for like three days after i shoot it. I've found a heat pad or some icy hot works decently.

bigwill485 is offline Junior Member
    The Qv Prop Hurt Me Too But I Started To Mix It With Eq And Then I Was Fine...........

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    hope you're using a 1" pin, 1.5's will add to pain. also, shooting prop/winny together in rotating body parts is not the brightest of ideas if pain is an issue for you. with prop, you get what you pay for. cheap prop = more painful. denkall's stuff is somewhat painful anywho, they like to use higher BA concentrations. also, i do not like to use winny site injections near joints/sockets, dry joint pain sucks.

if you more advanced, i apologize. generally, if you're gonna do prop and winny, accept the fact there's gonna be pain issues. or as was mentioned try diluting each shot with .5 cc sterile oil. any kit series site will sell it. it's always nice to have some on hand anyway, just in case.

oh, and if you don't know.......... never shoot denkall's t400 without dilution. like i said b4, i've found denky's stuff to have a higher pain factor, esp for higher priced gear.

sdemarco89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude
    hope you're using a 1" pin, 1.5's will add to pain. also, shooting prop/winny together in rotating body parts is not the brightest of ideas if pain is an issue for you. with prop, you get what you pay for. cheap prop = more painful. denkall's stuff is somewhat painful anywho, they like to use higher BA concentrations. also, i do not like to use winny site injections near joints/sockets, dry joint pain sucks.

if you more advanced, i apologize. generally, if you're gonna do prop and winny, accept the fact there's gonna be pain issues. or as was mentioned try diluting each shot with .5 cc sterile oil. any kit series site will sell it. it's always nice to have some on hand anyway, just in case.

oh, and if you don't know.......... never shoot denkall's t400 without dilution. like i said b4, i've found denky's stuff to have a higher pain factor, esp for higher priced gear.

Does anyone have a website where you can order this sterile oil.. I'm about to start a prop cycle and have no idea how or where to go about this. How do I mix the oils? Thanks

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    I use to use mainly QV/Denkall products, and like Ive posted before, nothing has ever come close to the pain I felt from injecting QV winny. I hit my bicep with it once and couldnt even straighten my arm for 2 days, and it also made me sick. I ended up tossing it after a couple weeks.

Thread Information