Thread: How do I stack?

ready for juice is offline New Member

How do I stack?

starting first cycle am 5-10 170 21 years old training for 4 years. only thing have access to is dbol deca winstrol . question is how can I stack all of these in one cycle. Also exactly how long after last deca shot do I start pct. Is there any point in using nolva or l-dex while on the deca. From some research this is the way I would cycle.
    dbol-30mg 1-4
    deca-400mg-1-10
    winny150mg-7-13
    nolva on hand
    l-dex
    clomid
    One more thing do I take all 400mg deca in 1 shot week or 200mg 2 times a week. What is good for deca sides heard B6 but exactly how much per day.
    Last edited by ready for juice; 03-09-2004 at 11:22 AM.

NoLimits is offline Member
    You stack them on a shelf until you can get some test! What you have laid out is not a good cycle. Keep reading!

Swellin Guest
    What No Limits lacks in tact, he makes up for in accuracy.

This is not a cycle...this is a dissaster for a first timer.
    We are not flaming you, merely trying to get it through to you that this is bad.

One or two compounds only for a first cycle. One of those must be test. Follow the link in my signature about first cycles.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    No test...no cycle. And that cycle you have laid out is not only going to be bad on your liver...It's bad on your Di*k!
    Definetly need to do more research..

ready for juice is offline New Member
    If I used EQ instead of deca would it still be a bad idea. Trying to get some kind of test but my source doesn't have any, I know I need test but wanted to know if I have any alternative. Right now have just dbol .

Swellin Guest
    There is no alternative to test. Test is king...all others are subjects.
    Swapping out the deca for EQ will not help.

Like I already said........
    One or two compounds only for a first cycle. One of those must be test. Follow the link in my signature about first cycles.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    What No Limits lacks in tact, he makes up for in accuracy.
    What! Not sure what tact is!!!!

Actually guys, I think you're being a bit harsh on the kid.
    If you look closely, with exception of the HUGE problem of No Test, it's really not that bad.
    No way in the world should he even be considering that layout, w or w.o test for his first time, but;
    @ 5-10 170, he's got his D's @ 30mg at no more than 4 weeks, his Deca drops off earlier than his short ester etc etc......
    Hey, considering he's new and probably clueless, it's not bad.
    If he was 200+ lbs, on his 3rd cycle, and had 500mg+ of Test in there, nobody would really be on him, agreed?
    TSW

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Hey, considering he's new and probably clueless, it's not bad.
    If he was 200+ lbs, on his 3rd cycle, and had 500mg+ of Test in there, nobody would really be on him, agreed?
    TSW
    If....If.....If hell! If I had a tool like Homes I would be in pictures.
    You are right though....new and clueless. If he were a bit bigger & if he had more cycle experience & if he had test...this would be just fine.

I didn't think we were too tough on the guy...this is pretty weak compared with the way most of these get handled. (Which I disagree with BTW.)

wannaroid is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info I was just wandering cause I hear some people say they don't get deca dick. If used enough of B6 at 400mg week of deca is sides going to be an issue. Why is the cycle bad for liver I thought 30mg 4 weeks was reasonable. Please don't flame just trying to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    If....If.....If hell! If I had a tool like Homes I would be in pictures.
    You are right though....new and clueless. If he were a bit bigger & if he had more cycle experience & if he had test...this would be just fine.

I didn't think we were too tough on the guy...this is pretty weak compared with the way most of these get handled. (Which I disagree with BTW.)
    You know what I mean.....What I'm saying is he didn't just come here with a half bag of goodies and say what do? How can I use what I stumbled onto?
    I have 20 of these, 10cc of this, 64 tabs of this...what should I do with them...yada yada
    At least he had the "Basics" of "What he Had" down correctly, which is a FAR cry from what most newbies do.
    And I have a Tool like Holmes....why aint I in pictures???
    TSW

Thread Information