LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Ok, I'll scale it down a bit, is this ok for 1st cycle?

I was originally planning to do:

wk 1-4: 30mg of Dbol
    wk 1-10: 400mg of EQ
    wk 2-11: 500 mg of test cyp.

I was my EQ to end a week before my last cyp shot because of its longer halflife...

NOW...what if I removed the dbol and only had EQ and test Cyp ...I'm thinking of doing this instead:

wk 1-10: 400mg EQ
    wk 2-12: 500mg Cyp <--I'm adding a week of Cyp as a compromise

Swellin Guest
    You are actually moving a week of cyp. Run it from the beginning.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the Cyp from the beginning and you need to extend the cycle to 12 weeks, when running EQ

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cyp and EQ have the same half-lifes... 3 weeks........ You can end both the same week.... For a first cycle though just run test....... You're not running the EQ long enough and you're starting your test a week too late.

a little more research is needed

I was under the impression that the last EQ shot was supposed to be 3 weeks before PCT and the last shot of Cyp was 2 weeks before PCT?

Swellin Guest
    Nope...enanthate is two weeks before pct..cyp is three.

palequail is offline Banned
    you can do that to be on the safe side....

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Nope...enanthate is two weeks before pct..cyp is three.
    Are you sure? From what I remember reading, test e and cyp are nearly identical (over a week difference?)

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    Are you sure? From what I remember reading, test e and cyp are nearly identical (over a week difference?)
    I'm sure........ Cyp will clear out about 18 or so days...

Hrm...I only have a 20ml vial (200mg/ml) of EQ though so I can only run it for 10 weeks if I run 400mg/wk.

Is 10 weeks of EQ useless? (I'll have 12 weeks of Cyp)

I think going under 400mg/wk wouldn't be a good idea?

Hrm...I only have a 20ml vial (200mg/ml) of EQ though so I can only run it for 10 weeks if I run 400mg/wk.

Is 10 weeks of EQ useless? (I'll have 12 weeks of Cyp)

I think going under 400mg/wk wouldn't be a good idea?
    The EQ will not be wasted but it's after 12 weeks when the results from EQ are seen.

Swellin Guest
    Absolutely! The difference is, in fact, the esters themselves. While both are heavier, longer acting esters....they are not the same. Cyp has a longer active life that enan. By all means, don't take my word or Mud's....clcik the little search button in the upper right hand portion of the screen and search for both enanthat and cypionate ... active life...half life...and pct. Connect each of those last words with cyp or enan to get a more specific result in your search.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The EQ will not be wasted but it's after 12 weeks when the results from EQ are seen.
    Hrmm - So if it's after 12 weeks, it would mean the EQ would start showing right after my last cyp shot, before my PCT...could that screw up my recovery during PCT?

Swellin Guest
    No...what he means is folks that actually inject EQ for longer than 12 weeks see the best gains from it....after 12 weeks. Many run it for 18 weeks or longer to take full advantage of the benefits gained in those few more weeks. Of course, that is not really advisable for a first cycle.

Why not run the test and hold the EQ for the next cycle? Get another vial of EQ and then all you will need is 20 weeks of test.

heh..I'm really not looking to run a very long cycle.

I'm not a bodybuilder (play hockey at a fairly high level) and I'm looking to do one cycle and bulk up...but I don't plan on repeating many cycles if any

That's why I was hoping to do a test/EQ cycle, hopefully gain about 15-20lbs and be done with juice (I know..famous last words!)

Swellin Guest
    You can get what you want with 1 cycle of test alone...no need for the EQ. If you can't gain 15-20 pounds on a 12 weeker of test...a gallon of EQ won't help.

Honestly bro...run the test only. You should get exactly what you want.
    The only problem is....nobody runs just one.

hrm, would I see any difference in a test/EQ vs a test only cycle?
    EQ has few side effects if any so I'm not too worry on that side...what about the benefits?

I'm serious when I say I only want to run a single cycle so psychologically, I want to feel like my one cycle was a great one, so I don't ask myself "what if" once I'm done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Absolutely! The difference is, in fact, the esters themselves. While both are heavier, longer acting esters....they are not the same. Cyp has a longer active life that enan. By all means, don't take my word or Mud's....clcik the little search button in the upper right hand portion of the screen and search for both enanthat and cypionate ... active life...half life...and pct. Connect each of those last words with cyp or enan to get a more specific result in your search.

Good luck.
    Interesting.

I actually just did a search on here and foudn the following:

Anadrol /Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administ

Says to wait 2 weeks after last inject of Cypionate?

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Listen Bro, take these guys advice, they know there stuff....This is your first cycle, you need to find out how your body reacts to these kinds of "supplaments" When they say you'll gain 15-20 pounds on test only, you most likly will, thats if you diet and train right.

Run 1-12 Test Cyp 400/wk
    1-12 Nolvadex
    PCT

run the nolva through PCT
    and you'll be checking fools throught the glass in no time.

Piecin

Interesting.

I actually just did a search on here and foudn the following:

Anadrol /Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administ

Says to wait 2 weeks after last inject of Cypionate?
    Bro it's 3 weeks for Cyp...... I don't care what that says.

Like the others said test only will put the weight on you're looking for... The EQ will not put much weight on you. Save it or sell it to a friend.

Bro it's 3 weeks for Cyp...... I don't care what that says.

Like the others said test only will put the weight on you're looking for... The EQ will not put much weight on you. Save it or sell it to a friend.
    Cool - Btw, I'm not arguing with you..you obviously have a lot more knowledge than me but I'm just confused because I've done a lot of research on other boards and the consensus seems to be that while cyp has one more atom on the ester, the half life is only slightly longer so you can treat it pretty much like enth and start PCT 2 weeks after your last shot..

Could it be that this is a subjective thing..some start pct after 2, some after 3?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    you can do that to be on the safe side....
    you never want to start PCT to late after the test is out of your system. It is actually better to load the clomid a day or two early to get the jewels spiked ant ready to take on your new mass. This is what has worked for me and this is what I've always read.

Cool - Btw, I'm not arguing with you..you obviously have a lot more knowledge than me but I'm just confused because I've done a lot of research on other boards and the consensus seems to be that while cyp has one more atom on the ester, the half life is only slightly longer so you can treat it pretty much like enth and start PCT 2 weeks after your last shot..

Could it be that this is a subjective thing..some start pct after 2, some after 3?
    Yes it's kind of a subjective thing............. The weight of the ester in cyp is heavier and takes around 18 days or so to clear....... Some will start PCT 2 weeks out but since cyp is still active in your system at 2 weeks your actually doing nothing for yourself by running your PCT early....... it's better to wait until the drug's half-life expires and then start PCT so that you actually starting to recover your HPTA at that point.

I've ran cyp a few times and waited 3 weeks before starting PCT and have never had a hard time recovering or losing my gains.

Yes it's kind of a subjective thing............. The weight of the ester in cyp is heavier and takes around 18 days or so to clear....... Some will start PCT 2 weeks out but since cyp is still active in your system at 2 weeks your actually doing nothing for yourself by running your PCT early....... it's better to wait until the drug's half-life expires and then start PCT so that you actually starting to recover your HPTA at that point.

I've ran cyp a few times and waited 3 weeks before starting PCT and have never had a hard time recovering or losing my gains.
    Cool, that answered it

I think I'm going to be anal and start it 2 1/2 weeks after my last shot to correspond with 18 days.

Cheers.

Btw, I already have Cranberry Extract, ALA and Milk Thistle since I thought I'd be running Dbol as well.

Are those recommend if I'm only injecting Test and EQ? (Are those hard enough on the kidneys/liver to justify them?)

I would run the ALA and milk thistle......... it will help your liver out with all the extra protein you will be eating

Thread Information