Thread: difference

jeromecody is offline New Member

difference

just wanting to know the big difference between pro steroids and anabolic

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know what a pro steroid is so I am not sure how to answer that one. Do you mean the difference between a prohormone and an anabolic steroid?

NoLimits is offline Member
    I think that is probably what he meant Rickson! And if that is what you meant... No comparison!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    if you meant pro hormones vs actual anabolic steroids then there is no comparision. Some people so see some results from pro hormones but im not sure if it has to do with a change in diet and training or if it is actually working. However, they do not even work close to what steroids actually do.

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    what is the difference between creatine and test e??? will my end results be similar??

Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    what is the difference between creatine and test e??? will my end results be similar??
    lmao

that was a joke, right?

Test E- Strength Gain/Muscle Mass/Bloat (bloat can be prevented)
    Creatine- Bloat

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    you may experience some bloating with creatine. In order to increase spending it is recommended to take 1000gms daily for the first 15 days during the loading phase. Creatine should be used in place of AS. The results are much like test e except there are no side effects and does not require pct. Also, the other thing that is good about creatine is that you never have to come off and will continue to gain 20-25 lbs easily every 2 months and one should have an almost shredded look to them. They once told ronnie coleman that he should stop taking AS and GH and start using creatine. He did that 10 years ago, and look at the difference.

ROFLMFAO

lol, yes it was a joke

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    you may experience some bloating with creatine. In order to increase spending it is recommended to take 1000gms daily for the first 15 days during the loading phase. Creatine should be used in place of AS. The results are much like test e except there are no side effects and does not require pct. Also, the other thing that is good about creatine is that you never have to come off and will continue to gain 20-25 lbs easily every 2 months and one should have an almost shredded look to them. They once told ronnie coleman that he should stop taking AS and GH and start using creatine. He did that 10 years ago, and look at the difference.

I KNEW IT
    thanks for the advice....i just tossed my prop and enan out the window

CELL TECH, HERE I COME

Thread Information