DaDogg is offline New Member

Question Propionate + what?

Hi there guys !
    I'm new to the board but not quite new to steroids .
    I've done some cycles (Sustanon ,Dboll,Deca ,Winny)
    I'm thinking of doin' a cycle of Testo Propionate stacked with something.
    What do you guys think about this product? Dosages,experiences,stacking,side effects,...etc
    Having some Primo at home I had a plan of stacking it with Propionate, but I've changed the idea.
    I'm going to use the Primo in my cutting cycle this summer.
    So the question is what to stack with the Propionate?
    C ya.
    DOGG

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    here is a little read from the drug profiles part of this site.
    It also has a few other compounds in which to stack it with.
    bass

Testosterone propionate , after Testosterone cypionate and enanthate , is the third injectable testosterone ester that needs to be described in detail. This makes sense because, unlike cypionate and enanthate, both of which are widely used and well-spread in Europe, proprionate is little noticed by most athletes. The reader will now certainly pose the question of why the characteristics of an apparently rarely used substance are described in detail. At a first glance this might seem a little unusual but when looking at this substance more closely, there are several reasons that become clear. Testosterone propionate is used on so few occasions in weightlifting, powerlifting, and bodybuild-ing not because it is ineffective. On the contrary, most do not know about propionate and its application potential. One acts according to the mottos "what you don't know won't hurt you" and "If oth-ers don't use, it can't be any good." We do not want to go this far and call propionate the most effective testosterone ester-, however, in certain applications it is superior to enanthate, cypionate, and also undecanoate because it has characteristics which the common test-osterones do not have.

The main difference between propionate, cypionate, and enanthate is the respective duration of effect. In contrast to the long-acting enanthate and cypionate depot steroids , propionate has a distinctly lower duration of effect. The reader learns how long this time is from the package insert of the German Jenapharm GmbH for their compound "Testosteron Jenapharm" (see list with trade 'names): "Testosterone proprionate has a duration of effect of I to 2 days." An eye-catching difference, however, is that the athlete "draws" distinctly less water with propionate and visibly lower water retention occurs. Since propionate is quickly effective, often after only one or two days, the athlete experiences an increase of his training energy, a better pump, an increased appe-tite, and a slight strength gain. As an initial dose most athletes pre-fer a 50-100 mg injection. This offers two options: First, because of the rapid initial effect of the propionate-ester one can initiate a sev-eral-week-long steroid treatment with Testosterone enanthate . Those who cannot wait until the depot steroids become effective inject 250 mg of Testosterone enanthate and 50 mg of Testosterone propionate at the beginning of the treatment. After two days, when the effect of the propionates decreases, another 50 mg ampule is injected. Two days after that, the elevated testosterone level caused by the propi-onate begins to decrease. By that time, the effect of the enanthates in the body would be present; no further propionate injections would be necessary. Thus the athlete rapidly reaches and maintains a high testosterone level for a long time due to the depot testo. This, for example, is important for athletes who with Anadrol 50 over the six-week treatment have gained several pounds and would now like to switch to testosterone. Since Anadrol 50 begins its "breakdown" shortly after use of the compound is discontinued, a fast and el-evated testosterone level is desirable.

The second option is to take propionate during the entire period of intake. This, however, requires a periodic injection every second day. Best results can be obtained with 50-100 mg per day or every sec-ond day. The athlete, as already mentioned, will experience visibly lower water retention than with the depot testosterones so that propionate is well-liked by bodybuilders who easily draw water with enanthate. A good stack for gaining muscle mass would be, for example, 100 mg Testosterone propionate every 2 days, 5p mg Winstrol Depot every 2 days, and 30 mg Dianabol/day. Propionate is mainly used in the preparation for a competition and used by female athletes. And in this phase, dieting is often combined with, testosterone to maintain muscle mass and muscle density at their maximum. Propionate has always proven effective in this regard since it fulfills these requirements while lowering possible water re-tention. This water retention can be tempered by using Nolvadex and Proviron . A combination of 100 mg Testosterone propionate every 2 days, either 50 mg Winstrol Depot/day or 76 mg Parabolan every 2 days, and 25 mg Oxandrolone/day help achieve this goal and are suitable for building up "quality muscles."
    Last edited by basskiller; 01-23-2002 at 08:03 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm running prop next month along with EQ and winny.
    weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-5 prop @ 75mg/day
    weeks 5-10 winny @ 50mg/day

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i was gonna say the same thing as pete.....EQ and winny. not that pete needs any backup, but i'm with him

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    ANYTHING!!!!!

Works wonders with tren ........prop/tren is my fav. 2 drug combo period.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    fina winny and prop..

CYCLEON Guest
    kizer_soce - imagine that well, its mine too

You girliez and guys are fast like Speedy Gonzales
    Thx for the responses.
    I've almost decided of doin' something like that:

W 1: Deca 200mg, Propionate 100mg E2D !
    W 2: Deca 200mg, Propionate 100mg EOD
    W 3: Deca 200mg, Propionate 100mg EOD, Primobolan 300mg
    W 4: Deca 200mg, Propionate 100mg EOD, Primobolan 300mg
    W 5: Deca 200mg, Propionate 100mg EOD, Primobolan 300mg
    W 6: Deca 200mg, Propionate 100mg E2D !, Primobolan 300mg
    W 7: Deca 200mg, Primobolan 300mg
    W 8: Deca 200mg, Primobolan 300mg

It's quite an easy cycle I think.
    I don't want to do a hard one - no A bombs, or Deca at 600mg,...
    I was also thinkin' of using Arimidex 0,25mg EOD.

Like to hear your opinions. Thx !

DOGG

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    weeks one and six, why e2d? why not keep it at eod throughout?

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    i would raise the deca to 300-400 range, escecailly since u used it in ur prior cycle. I also agree with the eod inj on prop insted of e2d

Thanks and
    BUMP UP
    for more opinions...

DOGG

Joel_Juice is offline Junior Member
    I am currently on week 3 of this:

prop 100mg ed weeks 1-7
    dbol 40mg ed weeks 1-5
    anavar 40mg ed weeks 4-7

i am up 16lbs after 2 weeks

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Prop is no different than any other test with the exception of injection frequency.

Nautica

The original jason Guest
    How many opinions can you take?? You got 2 good ones and a question you seemed to ignore. Run the prop minimum eod right through e2d is to long. Up the deca to 400mg at the least and if u r worried about the bloat armidex .25mg ed should do you well. I would carry on the prop 2 weeks longer than the deca so you can switch to clomid 3 days after stopping the prop so I would say run deca to week 8 start primo then 300mg per week stop prop at week 10 then start clomid 3 days later run the pimo 3 the same 3 weeks you use clomid not more than 300mg per week

peace
    Jason

I just re read it and to clarify

weeks 1-10 prop 100mg eod
    weeks 1-8 deca 400mg
    weeks 1-10 armidex .25mg ed
    weeks 9-13 primo 300mg
    3 days post prop clomid 100/50/50

Hehe, I can take a lot more JASON...
    E2D in the first weeks, I've tought it would be better not to hit the system with all that Testo at the beggining.But I've changed the idea.It's a fast acting substance so there's no need for that, right?
    About your cycle: it's a good one thanks.I have only 2 problems-
    the first one is the duration of 13weeks.A litlle bit too long for me.Maybe..
    The second one is in the last 3 weeks of the cycle, using Clomid while still on Primo?The two substances doesn't interfer one with the other??
    I agree with the other points.
    Thx
    C ya.
    DOGG

The original jason Guest
    ok well heres the theory its not 13 weeks its really 10 the primo wont interfere with the hpta at that dosage so yes you can run primo together with clomid. Many people run primo post cycle to help keep gains its said alot that you can use up to 400 mg per week without effect on the hpta but I stick with 300 to be sure.

Regarding the test and e2d with prop its not enough you are better to hit with more at the start what idea gives u less test at the start is better??, also test prop is a fast acting ester e2d would leave the levels in the blood up and down alot and that now what we are trying to achieve. Steady levels of test in the blood is what you want and with prop at theleast you need eod.

About the cycle having deca which takes at least 3-4 weeks to get into the system I say its not worth runing it any less than 8 weeks so that why the whole cycle is so long also its not worth running lesser dosage if u want to make it worth while using it. If you want to make it shorter altogether drop out the long ester use test prop and winnie or something how about fina?? not even sure what your goals really are. If you need any more info let me know did I miss anything??

peace
    JAson

Thread Information