tallnskinny is offline New Member

next cycle thoughts?

i'm still deciding on what i'm going to take and gathering gear but this is what i'm thiunking. which may change by the time i actually start.
    D-ball 30 mgs a day wks 1 through 5
    omnidren 500mgs a wk. wks 1 through 3( it was given to me i have 6 amps may as well use them right)
    test depot 500mgs a wk. wks 4 through 12 or 16 (not sure how long yet)
    fina 75mgs eod. last 5 wks.
    nolv. 10 mgs a day starting at wk 4 through pct just in case (will have extra around if needed to go up to 20 or 30 mgs a day)
    clomid 50 mgs a day starting 2 wks after last injection for 3 wks
    hcg (if i can get it) 1500 ius 2x a week for 3 wks starting along with clomid
    i might chang the fina for winny(50mgs eod injections) but already have some fina might as well us it right.
    so what do you think??
    My stats are:
    Hieght 6'6"
    weight 225
    bf. around 10% to 12% not exactly sure but i can still see my abs pretty well when i flex.
    training seriously and right for 5 yrs (continuously not seriously for 8 yrs)
    have done:
    first cycle: test suspension 100 mgs eod 6 wks(great gains no pct i know stupid but kept most of my gains somehow)
    second run: sust 500mgs a wk 10 wks
    75 mgs fina eod wks 1 through 6
    20 mgs a day nolve starting at 2 wks from last injection for 3 wks
    50 mgs a day clomid from 2 wks after last inject for 3 wks
    third run:
    test depot 750 mgs a wk. wks 1 through 10
    d-dall 30 mgs a day wks 1 through 5
    20 mgs nolve pct
    50 mgs clomid pct as usual.
    thats that.
    my goals are to gain alot of clean muscle i want to us the last few weeks for getting more cut. thats why i'm thinking about 16 wk instead of 12 or 10.
    i want to put on some lbs and then refine them at the end, mabe even use some clen or ephedra i have put back for those last 5 or 6 weeks. want to have super good cuts after, but need to gain another 15 or 20 lbs first.
    i could also wait till my next cycle for the cutting phase if need be.
    What do you all think??
    Thanks in advance for your thioughts coments and snied remaks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    imo bro don't start your anti-e at week 4, run nolv throuhout cycle and through pct like you have stated.......run nolv at 20mg, if it's your only anti-e .....suggest getting l-dex and running it at .25ml with 10mg nolv all cycle.......
    don't run hcg with clomid, it will suppress the hpta
    also, 5 weeks of fina at 75mg eod not enough bro.......suggest 75mg/ed for 8 weeks

guys at my gym have always told me not to run fina for more than 6 wks thats why i thought 5 wks but i'm not opposed to longer runs with it if its not too toxic for that kind of thing. i got great strength gains on it at 75 mgs eod last time. i will try ed but really don't know if i can reach enough sites to rotate injections. i'm still not very good at shooting up yet. haven't tried but intend to do pecs, delts, bi's and tri's. just not realy sure if i can reach to do tri's and bi's i worry about that spot for some reason i can't explain. thanks bro.

you'll get use to the ed injects bro......all i do is glutes and quads everyday for 6 months at a time
    also, fina is not that toxic....i run it for 12 weeks ed

killer thank bro. i hope to get more used to injecting. i can do it but i suck at it well i'm still intimidated by doing it myself. when my buddy was giving me my first cycle there was no problem i didn't even think about the shots i would watch him do it and every thing. now when i do it my self i have to have a good long time to get into it. i take for ever to push the needle in the i get antsy with it under my skin. at least for the first 5 or 6 injections then it just takes me for ever to psych up for it but the antsyness finaly goes away about halfway through the run.lol. i'm a p#$sy.lol.
    thank agai bro. i wonder why everyone at the gym( the few gearheads i know) think fina is so toxic( they say cause farmers only give it to cows for a few weeks b4 slaughter but that doesn't make it toxic. so i can run it the whole cycle then?( i love the strength gains i got last time and more strength is always better) i have alot left over from the last time my buddy and i brewed it up so think i have enough to run the whole cycle or close to it. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tallnskinny
    killer thank bro. i hope to get more used to injecting. i can do it but i suck at it well i'm still intimidated by doing it myself. when my buddy was giving me my first cycle there was no problem i didn't even think about the shots i would watch him do it and every thing. now when i do it my self i have to have a good long time to get into it. i take for ever to push the needle in the i get antsy with it under my skin. at least for the first 5 or 6 injections then it just takes me for ever to psych up for it but the antsyness finaly goes away about halfway through the run.lol. i'm a p#$sy.lol.
    thank agai bro. i wonder why everyone at the gym( the few gearheads i know) think fina is so toxic( they say cause farmers only give it to cows for a few weeks b4 slaughter but that doesn't make it toxic. so i can run it the whole cycle then?( i love the strength gains i got last time and more strength is always better) i have alot left over from the last time my buddy and i brewed it up so think i have enough to run the whole cycle or close to it. thanks.
    i would keep the fina at 8 weeks, see how you adjust to the sides.....imo also try ed bro, think you will be amazed at the difference....your blood levels are much more constant with ed injects......anyways good luck bro, and keep us posted with your results

i will definatly keep you posted on my progrese but it will be about 4 or 5 wks b4 i get to start up. i'm trying to get a job with the county so i'm trying to stay "good" till after the hiring process is done. then jacked and beating crackheads.(joke) really just kidding.trying to start a real carear you know how it is. time to grow up and get a real job. everyone else is doing it.lol.
    thanks again for the input bro.

Thread Information