Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Should I run Nolva throughout my whole cycle?

I have decided upon my first cycle which will be 250mgs of test enanthate every four days. Now my question is should I run Nolva throughout that cycle. I have heard that if you lower your estrogen it might actually effect your gains throughout the cycle. I do have nolva on hand incase gyno symptons emerge but is running Nolva actually essential?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Yes, and if you're ready to do a cycle you should already know this. How long is the cycle, what about PCT?

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member
    1-10 test E 250mg every 4 days
    12-15 nolva 20mg/ed
    12-15 PCT clomid (300,100,50)

I just have heard from a few people that running nolva throughout the entire cycle can effect gains due to some estrogen being needed.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix12
    12-15 nolva 20mg/ed

I just have heard from a few people that running nolva throughout the entire cycle can effect gains due to some estrogen being needed.

Don't listen to those few people. The only things I would change is to add some l-dex and continue the nolva all through the cycle and PCT.
    Last edited by SV-1; 03-09-2004 at 05:45 PM.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

No it doesnt effect gains but some do it only if symptoms accure or they run it through the entire cycle

12-15 nolva 20mg/ed

Nolva blocks estrogen from binding its receptors....it's not 100% efficient. you'll still have estrogen binding receptors....you just want to limit this to a reasonable level. Take nolva throughout. Also, as mentioned, add Adex too.

Thread Information