Thread: Finaplix

Mooky is offline New Member

Finaplix

i was wondering if i made my finaplix the right way and is it potent... first i got 2 h carts of fina, 4 gram kit , then i put the pellets in the solution, i didn't CRUSH them, i let them sit for about 10 hours, they were almost dissolved, i then put the solution under warm water, then the pellets dissolved within 5 min. then i put the oil in the solution and shaked it up, then i put the oil and solution in the coffee filter and let sit over night to drain, the next day i ran the solution through the whatman filter which took like hours to get through, it sucked, then i was done, the color looks right, it'a Beer color, did i do everything pretty much right to come out with about 75 mg at 45ml, did i let it sit long enough or does it matter, tell me if it is potent or not, did i do everything right or not? how can i tell if i messed up making it, or is it nearly impossible to mess up making it the way i did it? thanks
    Last edited by Mooky; 03-09-2004 at 05:30 PM.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds alright to me, just a little rushed imo but you should be close to 75mg/

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    It'll be around 75mg/ml. But with fina pellets unless you go with the selective recrystallization method, it's always "around".

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    sounds alright to me, just a little rushed imo but you should be close to 75mg/
    I agree

-JJ-

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    It'll be around 75mg/ml. But with fina pellets unless you go with the selective recrystallization method, it's always "around".
    what in the BLUE HELL is selective recrystallization method?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    what in the BLUE HELL is selective recrystallization method?

http://www.elitefitness.com/members/...stal_fina.html

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooky
    i was wondering if i made my finaplix the right way and is it potent... first i got 2 h carts of fina, 4 gram kit , then i put the pellets in the solution, i didn't CRUSH them, i let them sit for about 10 hours, they were almost dissolved, i then put the solution under warm water, then the pellets dissolved within 5 min. then i put the oil in the solution and shaked it up, then i put the oil and solution in the coffee filter and let sit over night to drain, the next day i ran the solution through the whatman filter which took like hours to get through, it sucked, then i was done, the color looks right, it'a Beer color, did i do everything pretty much right to come out with about 75 mg at 45ml, did i let it sit long enough or does it matter, tell me if it is potent or not, did i do everything right or not? how can i tell if i messed up making it, or is it nearly impossible to mess up making it the way i did it? thanks

I had a vet make my tren and he crushed the pellets into a fine powder. It took him two hours to make it for me. Took the 1st shot the next day.

Grant is offline Member
    crushing really speeds it up, just a matter of how much time you have

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I also suggest getting an extra filter with your conversion kit. Even if you crush up the pellets, the filter will start to clog up toward the end. Just a suggestion.

Thread Information