Executioner is offline Banned

Winstrol - Running Out Of Time

I am 3 1/2 weeks out from my 1st bodybuilding comp, and my winstrol should be here in the next few days. However, it is obvious that I would've liked to start it 4-6 weeks out.

This will be my first exp. with Winstrol, but should I run it at a high dosage to get results as fast as possible? 75 mg ED, 100 mg ED?
    I did some searching and couldn't come up with an answer - thanks in advance.

Edit - I am also running Glucosamine at high dosage in preperation for joints... any other precautions I could take to minimize injury would be appreciated.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    those glucosamine supps with chondritin and MMA are only effective if you started it near a month ago, so hopefully you did.

100mg is a large dosage for a first time winny use...the last time i ran it at 100mg/ED i really couldn't justify the literally aching joints.

i might have gotten a tad more a strength boost, but i wasn't any harder than running it at 50mg.

doubling the dose will not double your benefits, just remember that.

you could always start it at 50 for the first week and if you don't like it then bump it up, but see how you react to it first before putting that kind of stress on your joints and liver.

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the help. I did start the glucosamine about 3 weeks ago, so it should help some. I'll probably start off 50-75, then bump if necessary. Thanks again bro.

Any other replies welcome.

bumpity bump

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I used 50mgs everyday last Summer, but was not totally lean enough to see great results, I guess I got lazy, and that small dose f*cked up my elbows badly. My buddy, however, was going on a cruise so he started at 50 and then ran it a 100 for a month. He is much smaller and leaner than me, but the results we ridiculous. I mean he looked hard as a rock, he was like steel at that dose, and his joints were OK. I think his joints put up with it because he tends to train a lot lighter than I do. If you are doing it for a show, and you think you have taken the correct precautions (liver and joints) 100 mgs/day could make a real difference. Just my .02. Good luck with the comp. !!

Lateron

Hey thanks a lot man, I appreciate your input. I see where you're coming from, it could be the difference between 1st and 2nd. Hopefully I'll look like your buddy, i'll be competing at 194. I'm 7.3% bf now, hopefully i'll get below 4.5%. Look forward to my pics in the pics section, you guys are gonna flip out.

Any other input is welcome, feel free. Thanks again amigos.

King Test is offline Banned
    yeah you can run it 100mg ED, just don't go more than that.

Thread Information