Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

T3 and Clen...Do I take them all at once or thoughout the day?

So, what is the concensus here? Throughout the day makes the most sense, but I would like to hear what everyone has to say about it. Soon I will be up to 4 T3 pills and 4-5 Clen pills ED. I want to take the T3 - 1 pill every 3 hours or so, and the Clen I want to take half in the morning when I wake up and the other half right before or after lunch...any suggestions?

bump

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You want to split them up 2-3 times per day brotha...

I find 2x per day is best for me, because if I take them

to close to bed time like around dinner I am to jacked

up to fall asleep until 2-3am

dangit is offline Member
    I take my clen in the morning and at noon. The t3, I just split it through the day. If I'm taking 100mg, then I'll take one at 7am, then noon, then 4, then 8pm. Seems to work good for me.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    clen has a 36 hour half life if i remember right...so you could get away with taking it all at once, but the sides might be a liitle much...i split mine like dangit said

supog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    clen has a 36 hour half life if i remember right...so you could get away with taking it all at once, but the sides might be a liitle much...i split mine like dangit said
    i tried taking them all at once and it was too much deff split them up

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Are we checking our resting body temp?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    no....why should I? I know ths stuff is working because I feel warmer...I am a complete newbie when it comes to T3....I'm not even gonna lie

Your outside temp and your CORE temp are to different things...saying you feel hot doesn't indicate that your metabolism is high...their are many factors that contribute to a rise in your outside temp. Your core temp tells you what and how your thyroid is functioning etc...Checking your resting body temp will clue you in to whether you need to up the dose, reduse the dose, or STOP all together. Your resting body temp shouldn't change even .5 deg from one day to the next. When I say resting BT I mean before your feet hit the floor in the morning, as soon as your eyes open check your temp...It should be within 97.6 and 98.2 deg for optimal metabolic rate...taking meds can raise this number even higher, so keeping an eye on your temp is the smart thing to do. If your temp was to drop 1.5-2.0 deg one morning...it's time to stop taking t3 your body is now shutting down your Rt3 (reverse) which signals the thyroids production of tsh ( thyroid stimulating hormone) should I go on???

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Gotcha Again Mallet!!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Your outside temp and your CORE temp are to different things...saying you feel hot doesn't indicate that your metabolism is high...their are many factors that contribute to a rise in your outside temp. Your core temp tells you what and how your thyroid is functioning etc...Checking your resting body temp will clue you in to whether you need to up the dose, reduse the dose, or STOP all together. Your resting body temp shouldn't change even .5 deg from one day to the next. When I say resting BT I mean before your feet hit the floor in the morning, as soon as your eyes open check your temp...It should be within 97.6 and 98.2 deg for optimal metabolic rate...taking meds can raise this number even higher, so keeping an eye on your temp is the smart thing to do. If your temp was to drop 1.5-2.0 deg one morning...it's time to stop taking t3 your body is now shutting down your Rt3 (reverse) which signals the thyroids production of tsh ( thyroid stimulating hormone) should I go on???

Good info mallet, so when you are on the T-3 should your Resting BT raise or lower?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Good info mallet, so when you are on the T-3 should your Resting BT raise or lower?
    It will raise to whatever level you want by dosing accordingly...but any sudden drops in RT is a sign to stop!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    For my friend I noticed better results that he split the clen and split T-3. 2 clens in the morning and 2 mid afternoon. 3 t-3 mid morning and 2 t-3 early evening. But be careful because If you are not taking any anabolics Not only will you burn fat also muscle size. He was already at 9 % bf weight 170 but only did three t-3 per day when hit max for only 3 weeks he dropped to 6% Bf but weight went down to 164. And that was with a high protein diet.
    Last edited by Sta11ion; 03-11-2004 at 08:43 AM.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Excellent post Mallet.

Thread Information