the GoodFella is offline Banned

Cypinate/enanthate cycle lengths

What is the length of weeks i should run a cycle of cypinate or enanthate ?
    I want to start my 2nd AS in a few months. My first cycle was 200mg of deca per week and 250mg of sus per week for 12 weeks and got nothing but total bloat, like a puffed up toad. Any ideas on what eles stacks good with cypinate or enanthate? for quality muscle mass and min water.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    well prop would allow you to have less water but cyp and e with arimidex will help the bloat.

If you run cyp or enanthate , i would run it @ 500mg week divided into 2 shots for 12 weeks. make sure you have nolva and proper pct

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the GoodFella
    What is the length of weeks i should run a cycle of cypinate or enanthate ?
    I want to start my 2nd AS in a few months. My first cycle was 200mg of deca per week and 250mg of sus per week for 12 weeks and got nothing but total bloat, like a puffed up toad. Any ideas on what eles stacks good with cypinate or enanthate? for quality muscle mass and min water.
    EQ would be your best bet here coupled with cyp or enth.

you could run it for 12-14 weeks and see some really good results in this next one without the ridiculous bloating.

1-14 cyp or enth @ 500mg/wk
    1-14 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    Post beginning 17-21 days after last injection.

palequail is offline Banned
    yep...Did deca and sus before and got very bloated..I"m on EQ and Enan virtually no bloat or water weight..but don't expect huge gains quickly...you gotta work hard and long on a test and Eq cycle...IMO

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    yep...Did deca and sus before and got very bloated..I"m on EQ and Enan virtually no bloat or water weight..but don't expect huge gains quickly...you gotta work hard and long on a test and Eq cycle...IMO
    Same here bro, first cycle was Enathate and Deca and looked like Stay Puft, now I'm on Enanthate and EQ and I'm leaner and more vascular than ever.

Thread Information