searider is offline New Member

when is enough to much

Ive been reading a lot of peoples cycles. The amt. & the varying degree of different gear used in the same cycle. My question is why so much gear? even if a person has done an x amt. of cycles? Ive heard people say that they need more cause there not getting the results they were hoping for.If thats the case why not change up your training & diet before upping dosages? The reason i ask this to the forum is just that alot of new guys could get the wrong idea & think that its just standard to use some of the doses others are taking. Of course the response is THE individual needs to research first on his own, but in the real world thats just not the way people work. Myself i dont beleive in doing a whole lot as far as amt & kind of gear i use I just take enough to help recovery & prior strains & pains. It would be nice to see a NOVICE AAS section though.Also just out of curiosity how many people started gear w/less than 3 yrs training to begin with? also could be why thedosages are so high.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a firm believer in small doses...and people shouldn't even consider taking AAS until they atleast have their diet and training under control. AAS doesn't work magic and it doesn't work alone...the only reason I see for upping the dose is if the existing doses aren't having any effect anymore (becuase this will eventually happen) this is easy for me to say because I trained naturally for nine years before taking AAS, so their were no short cuts for me and now I have made a good base from all those years of training and I'm glad I waited so lond because now at age 33 and 6'1" my body weight even after a 6 month layoff didn't drop below 245lbs..and after 1 month of training I'm back at 260lbs...and I'm currently taking 200mgs of SAtest EOD...that's 600mgs/week for a guy whose done between 12-15 cycles...I did d-bol for 2 weeks then drols for 2 weeks in the beggining. just started clen and t3 for about a week now and no sign of muscle loss...so taking huge amounts of gear isn't necessary IMO...Been their and done that.

Good post bro...

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    you will build a tolerance to any drug. Remember the first time you got drunk (if you do, if not, don't start)? I know I was puking on myself from 1 bottle of MD 20/20(don't say anything, i know). Now I can drink with the best of them(i'm so proud). You get the point.

searider is offline New Member
    I know that if you continue to cycle gear eventualy one will have to make changes in what their taking & amt. I guess I am concerned that the desire to take more, or the TEMPTATION that is, happens to often to the younger guys that don't have much exp. trainig wise. I don't see how someone who has been training for a year makes the jump to take gear. Without a solid foundation to begin with you cant build much on top of it. thanks for responding fellas!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    you will build a tolerance to any drug. Remember the first time you got drunk (if you do, if not, don't start)? I know I was puking on myself from 1 bottle of MD 20/20(don't say anything, i know). Now I can drink with the best of them(i'm so proud). You get the point.
    Anabolic Steroids are a bit different than alcohol. They are powerful little hormones, found endogenously, that have a large impact on your body.

People generally increase their use as their body is more capable of using the drugs and to get gains on an already large body requires more juice. As long as someone isn't past the gains there body can acquire [and maintain] naturally than any amount above and beyond your natural androgen levels WILL yield results.

Personally, I only stick to few compounds ran at effectiven doses and try and stay below 1-1.5 grams of total androgens per week while "on". Currently, I partake in bodybuilding as a hobby I take very seriously... and take a lot of pride in. I can't think of any other hobby that can be as gratifying or productive... you are building on your body. But since I don't plan on being a professional, nor will I probably ever compete - I keep drug use to a minimum... enough to get the benefits while putting little risk on my system.

Its good to evaluate how far you want to take your drug use and stick to the limits you set for yourself. Many people here are not professional bodybuilders and quite honestly - don't need to huge stacks. And there is a point where the risk start to overtake the benefits. Everyone has a sweet spot (a point where the benefits out weigh the risks) which largely depends on the type of training you are involved in and your total LBM.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    couldnt agree more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Anabolic Steroids are a bit different than alcohol. They are powerful little hormones, found endogenously, that have a large impact on your body.

People generally increase their use as their body is more capable of using the drugs and to get gains on an already large body requires more juice. As long as someone isn't past the gains there body can acquire [and maintain] naturally than any amount above and beyond your natural androgen levels WILL yield results.

Personally, I only stick to few compounds ran at effectiven doses and try and stay below 1-1.5 grams of total androgens per week while "on". Currently, I partake in bodybuilding as a hobby I take very seriously... and take a lot of pride in. I can't think of any other hobby that can be as gratifying or productive... you are building on your body. But since I don't plan on being a professional, nor will I probably ever compete - I keep drug use to a minimum... enough to get the benefits while putting little risk on my system.

Its good to evaluate how far you want to take your drug use and stick to the limits you set for yourself. Many people here are not professional bodybuilders and quite honestly - don't need to huge stacks. And there is a point where the risk start to overtake the benefits. Everyone has a sweet spot (a point where the benefits out weigh the risks) which largely depends on the type of training you are involved in and your total LBM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    My cycle is a bit on the extreme side but I have been doing it for a long time and I'm a big guy. when I first started I gained 15 pounds off of deca by itself. Now I put on 25 pounds on my current cycle. I would say staying as low as possible as long as possible is the best but some people's bodies adjust to the hormones quicker then others.

I would never suggest my cycle to anyone who is not experienced.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yeah I agree, I waited until I was 29yrs old to do my first cycle. I felt I was pretty maxed out naturally with my muscle mass. I can always improve on the dieting aspect though.

Thread Information