Thread: Sustanon 400

RoidRage15 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Sustanon 400

im on sus 400 and i have a drug test commin up for firefighting in 3 months i was wondering how long it takes to get out of my system so it wont show up. If Someone Knows Please Tell Me. Thanks

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Drug test

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRage15
    im on sus 400 and i have a drug test commin up for firefighting in 3 months i was wondering how long it takes to get out of my system so it wont show up. If Someone Knows Please Tell Me. Thanks

Not sure how long AS stay in your system, IMO it is different for each person. However, unless they are checking for AS, you should be fine. If it is of a concern, get some Andro, and hope they can be fooled! But, seriously, I think you will be fine. From I have heard, and researched on this site, it is unusual, and expensive for employers to test for AS.

There is a Chart on here somewhere, but I believe Sust is about 6 months or so ( I could be wrong, check for yourself)
    But I don't think (and I could be wrong again) that they will be checking for AAS, it's an expensive test, and almost never checked for by "Normal" employers.
    I personally know 3 Cops, 2 Correction Officers AND at least one Firefighter, that I know FOR SURE are On more than they're Off.
    Do they have someone on the inside watchin' out for them?? Maybe, but I doubt it.
    I don't see the Fireman much anymore, I live a couple towns away now, but I'll try and find out.
    Good Luck.
    TSW

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry about it dude. Like everyone said, they dont test for AAS.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    jsut don;t give them a reason to suspect you bro... don;t go throwing 8 hoses on your back when everyone else has only got one... maybe then they would think something is up.... like evryone said though its pretty expensive to test for those and i can;t see any fir dept. which would want to spend money on something like that when they could put it to better use.

Thread Information