orangecricket is offline New Member

Cutting Naturally ????!!!

I am fairly new to this. I am finishing a 8 week cycle of sust and test cyp. 500mg/wk of sust and 200mg/wk of test cyp. Does anyone have advice on cutting. I am wondering if it can be done naturally with out losing the gains.
    I was just planning to do a pct with clomid if I can get away with it without losing to much mass.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orangecricket
    I am fairly new to this. I am finishing a 8 week cycle of sust and test cyp. 500mg/wk of sust and 200mg/wk of test cyp. Does anyone have advice on cutting. I am wondering if it can be done naturally with out losing the gains.
    I was just planning to do a pct with clomid if I can get away with it without losing to much mass.
    definitely do pct with your clomid bro.....start 3 weeks after last shot
    during pct you'll want to up your cals in order to keep as much gains as possible......you can do cardio and use clen for pct

palequail is offline Banned
    i'd wait a couple of weeks after you are done with PCT to start cutting...and yes cutting naturally isn't that hard..you need to just be patient so you don't lose to much muscle...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah, make sure that you get your body funtioning again naturally. I would probably wait 2-3 weeks after your done with PCT to start cutting calories necessary to cut bodyfat. And yes, you can do it naturally

Thread Information