coronahold34 is offline Associate Member

What the ....... is it too late?

Whats up bros. . .ive been off the jice since january. . .i ran 500mg sust/wk 10 wks. . .i did pct with clomid 300/100/50 and i ran nolv just pct along with the clomid. During the cycle, i didnt have any soreness in my nips. . .but now i can feel a little lump/ball in my chest. . .it isnt directly under the nipple but more out to the side of my chest like going near my armpit. A buddy of mine in the gym told me that there are estrogen receptors basically in a horizontal line across the chest a little below the nipple and this is where im having the little lump(s) When i squeeze this area i can feel tissue underneath which i dont think i shoudl be feeling. . .. what should i do? should i start to run nolv again at 30mg/day? or is it a lost cause and too late? also, should i be alarmed for upcoming cycles? i appreciate the help bros, i DONT WANT GYNO!!!
    EFF

Quote Originally Posted by coronahold34
    Whats up bros. . .ive been off the jice since january. . .i ran 500mg sust/wk 10 wks. . .i did pct with clomid 300/100/50 and i ran nolv just pct along with the clomid. During the cycle, i didnt have any soreness in my nips. . .but now i can feel a little lump/ball in my chest. . .it isnt directly under the nipple but more out to the side of my chest like going near my armpit. A buddy of mine in the gym told me that there are estrogen receptors basically in a horizontal line across the chest a little below the nipple and this is where im having the little lump(s) When i squeeze this area i can feel tissue underneath which i dont think i shoudl be feeling. . .. what should i do? should i start to run nolv again at 30mg/day? or is it a lost cause and too late? also, should i be alarmed for upcoming cycles? i appreciate the help bros, i DONT WANT GYNO!!!
    EFF
    start running nolva at 60-80mg/day until symptoms are resolved

Solrock is offline Member
    I agree with Eistein. If the tissue is just forming and not too solid, there is a good chance it will go away. At least this has happened for me in the past.

good luck!

ok i took ur guys advise. . .im takin nolv 60mg/ed. . . .but to tell u the truth, im not sure if its my imagination but i think it might be getting worse. . .about how long till i start seeing these lumps go away. . .also is there anything else that i could take to make this problem go away. . .also does this mean for future cycles, if i do test, this is gonna happen again? thanks bros
    EFF

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    if at all possible, try not to think about it. The added stress is not good for you. It is not going to form more if you stop thinking about it. Just do what you can to stop it and JUST keep an eye on it. Sometimes if you think about it too much your mind will actually develop physical symptoms which would be a type of somatoform disorder (hypochondriac). Im not saying you will develop this disorder, but your mind can play tricks on you.

ok, i got ya. . .one of my boys just told me i could take some clomid and it may help as well. . .is this true? also am i f'd for future cycles wiht test in them? thanks bro
    EFF

DoctaBig is offline Member
    just a thought, but if you have insurance and a day off work, i would go to the doc and have it checked out. The reason being to maybe rule out a possible lymphatic tumor? You've been off the juice for awhile, this could be an unrelated anomaly. Better safe than sorry.

just a though

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    ok, i got ya. . .one of my boys just told me i could take some clomid and it may help as well. . .is this true? also am i f'd for future cycles wiht test in them? thanks bro
    EFF
    First, i wouldnt take the clomid since i dont think it will do **** for your gyno. Secondly, some people just dont respond well to AS but that doesnt mean that you are one of them. Try a different test and maybe look into a variety of different anti'e etc.

PS--i couldnt imagine a cycle without test, but some have done it.

What's your bf%? Also, was it only sustanon that you used your last cycle?

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    I have the same kind of hard tissue in a line about a quarter inch under my nipple
    and I had no problems with nipple soreness either from what Ive always read you
    cant start getiing gyno without some kind of nipple sensitivety I think its just due to
    a little higer bodyfat right now Does anybody know if you can get gyno without nipple sensitivety

body fat is around 12-15% now. . .and yes all i did was sust. . .10wks 500mg/wk. .. .I second anadrol devourer, can u get gyno w/o nipple sensitivety?
    EFF

body fat is around 12-15% now. . .and yes all i did was sust. . .10wks 500mg/wk. .. .I second anadrol devourer, can u get gyno w/o nipple sensitivety?
    EFF
    I guess it's possible, but the swelling of the gland in an area with such a concentration of nervous tissue....it's almost a given that this will cause hypersensitivity. You can literally feel lumps? I can only suggest staying on the nolva. Possibly Pheedno will swoop down from who knows where and have some better advice....If he doesn't know, then I don't know what to tell you

Bump for Pheedno!!
    EFF

bummppp

allsaucedup is offline Member
    sust has a long half life so it is probably still flowing in your blood not real sure about the gyno with no soreness never heard this before. can you get ahold of some bromo i here that stuff works real well.

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    sust has a long half life so it is probably still flowing in your blood not real sure about the gyno with no soreness never heard this before. can you get ahold of some bromo i here that stuff works real well.
    bromo isn't going to help someone that did a test only cycle. Bromo is for progesterone-related prolactin gyno from things like deca or tren , etc

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    bromo isn't going to help someone that did a test only cycle. Bromo is for progesterone-related prolactin gyno from things like deca or tren, etc
    thanks for the info

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Sorry I missed this.
    Give me some exact time here. When in January did you come off? When did you stop PCT? How long in between stopping PCT, and starting the Nolva administration again?

Gyno can form without sensitivity. It's happened to me.

More than likely, it's there to stay. Whether you can shrink it down in size is another question. Keep at the nolva- 60mg and add B6 @ 500mg. You were not running anything that would directly agonize the PRL, but prolactin is possibly higher than the norm, in which case it would inhibit testosterone . Clomid is not feasible at this point.

Next time- .25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva throughout cycle. At PCT, up the Nolva to 20mg and start clomid at 100mg. Run all(L-dex/Nolva/Clomid) for 30 days minimum

Also, as a side note. Neither deca nor tren

Thread Information