RickyCA is offline New Member

Help needed -probably loads of stupid questions in here

Hi, hope this has not been covered anywhere else, if it has pls forgive me

Im wanting to body fat and increase lean muscle, I have a unlimited supply of clen in the liquid form and winny in tablet form. What would be a good cycle? Is it possible to use the two together? How much would I be able to use and how long would I need to cycle?

Sorry for all the questions but Im a bit lost, feel free to answer me on the thread or to pm me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RickyCA
    Hi, hope this has not been covered anywhere else, if it has pls forgive me

Im wanting to body fat and increase lean muscle, I have a unlimited supply of clen in the liquid form and winny in tablet form. What would be a good cycle? Is it possible to use the two together? How much would I be able to use and how long would I need to cycle?

Sorry for all the questions but Im a bit lost, feel free to answer me on the thread or to pm me

Thanks
    Brother, I'm gonna save you some Flamin' (Well 'til someone else clicks your thread)
    Go, right now, up tp the top of the Steroid Questions Page, and click on Ron's Thread labled "Newbies, this is for you"......Please, it will save you some hassle.
    Then go do your research, and come back with a Base Idea, and we'll be happy to help you shape it up.
    TSW

In fact read Pheedno's Thread, as well as the other educational threads.
    If you read all of those you probably won't even have to ask half of your questions anyway ; )

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    In fact read Pheedno's Thread, as well as the other educational threads.
    If you read all of those you probably won't even have to ask half of your questions anyway ; )
    Good advice. If you read 1/2 of Pheedno's posts and retain 1% of it, you'll know more than 90% of the AAS users in the world. I think I have a colored graph somewhere to prove this too There are some really knowledgeable people around here. Take advantage of what they've already written, and if they haven't answered your questions in old posts, then pick their brains, and they'll be glad to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Good advice. If you read 1/2 of Pheedno's posts and retain 1% of it, you'll know more than 90% of the AAS users in the world. I think I have a colored graph somewhere to prove this too There are some really knowledgeable people around here. Take advantage of what they've already written, and if they haven't answered your questions in old posts, then pick their brains, and they'll be glad to help you out.
    True, the Pheedno part included.....He's a freakin' Braniac.
    Thankfully we have access to him
    TSW

Thanks Guys, which thread of pheedno's in particular, Ive done a search for all his threads and there are a few?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    just read every sticky on top of the steroid questions forum, and you'll be okay

Can someone just some it up for me, their is way too much info to go through

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    are you that lazy you can't just read the posts? you only have to read the first posts of everyone, they're not that long, and the reason they are there is so we don't have to answer every question asked, in fact, they are summeries

Thread Information