Jackman is offline Banned

opinions please!

ok guys im currently in my second cycle this is what it looks like:

Prop 100mg a day weeks 1-15
    Eq 400mg a week weeks 1-12
    Fina weeks 4-12

I was thinking of adding winny to the mix for like week 10-15, this is only my second cycle do you think this is to much?

If your joints are pain-free, and you are aware of winny's other sides, then I don't think that's going overboard. Considered var instead?

Also, though it may not make a difference for you, some have said that once they go above or at 500mg/wk with EQ, they've noticed better gains. Your test/wk would be fine with an extra 100mg/wk of EQ. Just something to consider.
    Last edited by einstein1905; 03-10-2004 at 01:04 AM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea i have heared that also bro but i wanted to test the waters first. cause if 400mg works good for me then ill stick with that. if not more the next time. But yea i wana take the winny to get rid of maybe a little extra water weight after to make me look less bloated. as of now im gaining all solid with no water.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    yea i have heared that also bro but i wanted to test the waters first. cause if 400mg works good for me then ill stick with that. if not more the next time. But yea i wana take the winny to get rid of maybe a little extra water weight after to make me look less bloated. as of now im gaining all solid with no water.
    You have good reasons for doing things the way you're doing them. You make good points. People should learn from this. I agree that starting at a lower dose makes more sense to see how YOU respond and go from there. This kind of post is a refreshing change from the "which end of the syringe do I use to inject my deca only pre-spring break cycle?" questions.

Looks OK to me.
    Personally I'd takle the Fina to 13, and add Var instead of Winny, but the way you have it is fine.
    TSW

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    for your second cycle, it's a little much imo, add one compound per cycle, assuming you did a test only cycle to start with, see how the test and eq go, and may for your third throw in the tren , that's being conservative though

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i agree wtih scottninpo you shouldnt add so much in just your second cycle, i would stick to prop and eq and see how you respond to that before adding tren and var!

Thread Information