bestbod85 is offline Banned

fastest way to cut?

fastest way to cut? i have 2 months and i need to go from 17% bf down to 12% bf what is the fastest way that has worked for you guys? i need all the help i can get ...stats 6'2 203 lbs 17% bf 23 yo ....
    please help!!
    Last edited by bestbod85; 03-10-2004 at 11:20 AM. Reason: no one was posting

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    start running bro...5% in 2 months is a dramatic body composition change.

i would look into some clenbuterol coupled with an ECA and discipline yourself on a very strict diet.

when it comes to cutting, you are your own worst enemy, so you need to want it to make it happen. if you don't think you can stick to a restricted diet (no fast food, food low in sugars/high GI foods, foods low in sodium, and little to no cheating) then you will have a helluva time dropping the weight and staying motivated.

stay motivated and you will achieve your goals.

bestbod85 is offline Banned
    thanks for the info daem

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    DIET and PLENTY OF CARDIO!!! Let me guess, spring break??

hybrid is offline Member
    good advice by daem. diet and will power are the key ingredients. plenty of cardio too, but without the strict diet forget it.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    start running bro...5% in 2 months is a dramatic body composition change.

i would look into some clenbuterol coupled with an ECA and discipline yourself on a very strict diet.

when it comes to cutting, you are your own worst enemy, so you need to want it to make it happen. if you don't think you can stick to a restricted diet (no fast food, food low in sugars/high GI foods, foods low in sodium, and little to no cheating) then you will have a helluva time dropping the weight and staying motivated.

stay motivated and you will achieve your goals.
    I think its possible without clen . Like daem said, if you stay motivated you should be able to do it. Search the diet section for "cutting diet" and you will find all the info you need. The key is over 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight, low carb intake, and low fat. Combine that with 40 minutes of cardio 5 times a week and an ECA stack and you should be on your way.

Goodluck

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    DIET and PLENTY OF CARDIO!!! Let me guess, spring break??
    spring break is in march for most shools, semester would be over in two months, he'd have to lose 14 of fat to get to that bf%, assuming he loses no muscle, at 2 lbs a week, it's very doable, he just has to make sure he is dieting properly and continuing to lift heavy so as not to lose too much muscle

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    spring break is in march for most shools, semester would be over in two months, he'd have to lose 14 of fat to get to that bf%, assuming he loses no muscle, at 2 lbs a week, it's very doable, he just has to make sure he is dieting properly and continuing to lift heavy so as not to lose too much muscle
    True...what in the hell am I thinking????

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    What can you take to lose 14lbs of fat and no muscle? if he loses a pound or 2 of muscle he'll be off his goal

Thread Information