m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Syd Anvar 10mg info

I got some anavar that was listed as being from Syd group, but I checked the sites and did some research.

1. the product has a kangaroo on it and advertises australiananabolics.com which is non-existant. There is an australiananabolic.com which is owned by Syd, so this might be a misprint.

2. Sydgroup does not advertise any anavar products anywhere on their site or anywhere else online.

3. the label has that it is manufactured and distributed in China. I looked up the companies and it appears that the manufacturer has a little factory and does herbal products, but it is feasable this might have been some contract work from some information I had read.

4. The pills are little orange kangaroo shaped pills, 10 mg each. The bottle was sealed with foil and a twist off cap. It looks like good stuff, but I think it is odd that this product is not advertised. Maybe it is brand spanking new, but I have a good feeling about it.

I just wanted to share some information with everyone so they won't have to spend hours trying to figure it out like I did.

Merry Xmas

en1222 is offline Member
    hey did you ver take those kangroo shaped VARS. Were they any good? Did they work?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I have tried exactly what u're talking abt....and you're right..its brand spanking new...i tried the very first batch in november 03 (my soruce is well connected)....it works AMAZING! consider yourself lucky to have ur hands on them!

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Ok i just got some too, but mine are more of a pink, so im assuming they are d-bols and not vars but i have a pic of the vars they make and they look pink like to ones i have, im confused, shouldnt the vars be orange?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliagorillia
    Ok i just got some too, but mine are more of a pink, so im assuming they are d-bols and not vars but i have a pic of the vars they make and they look pink like to ones i have, im confused, shouldnt the vars be orange?
    well, that depends on your eye...they're orangish salmonish pinkish....but if its downright pink like the british dragons (or this ) then its d-bol. If there is even a slightish hint of orange, then its probly var. Also, have u seen the green ones? they're 50mg Abombs!

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    do you know how these var's tested out, hopefully overdose like QVs

Thread Information