TryN2GetSwoll is offline New Member

Good Cycle without Nolvadex?

Of course I have the best gains with some kind of test involved in my cycle. But I dont like the water retention and possible gyno. Nolvadex gets expensive over long cycles and i was just wondering if any of yall have a good novice cycle i could use without nolvadex and not worry about gyno or severe water retention???

Thanks

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Nolva = at the very least is CHEAP insurance.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TryN2GetSwoll
    Nolvadex gets expensive over long cycles
    gyno surgery gets expensive over the regular course of anyones life.

$75 bucks every cycle for the nolva, or $2K + 8 weeks off training...hmmm, let me bust out the calculator for this.

TryN2GetSwoll is offline New Member
    u are right about that... it does make since to use it just to make sure. but do u know of a mild cycle i maybe could put together and not worry about gyno and water retention?? maybe some winstrol and eq or something mild like that?? maybe some deca dura thrown in???

palequail is offline Banned
    everyone is differnet...some get gyno and hold water and some don't..personally I don't take any Nolva because I don't need to as of right now....knock on wood..but I still have it

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    im sorry, but a lot of reasons why people fail at the AS game is either they arent educated enough or they dont want to spend money on what they need. I think you fall into the latter. It is money well spent and fairly cheap considering. I know that you want to spend your money on things that get you big, but you need to make sure you not only keep them but dont get tits.

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah why spend hundreds of dollars on gear and not get the stuff that will protect you when you need it most...you don't want tits do you??

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Whether you use the nolvadex or not, you should always have it just in case, which means you'll end up spending the money anyways.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    I'd rather spend the extra few bucks for the nolva, rather than bitch tits. See if you can find tomaxifen, its the same thing, but cheaper, atleast for me it is, i can get 100, 10mg pills for 20 bucks.

Thread Information