BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Results where they should be?????

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a question real quick. Im on my 5th week of 500 mg test enanth. per week, with .25 liquidex each day. I started at 220 pounds and as of yesterday I'm 240. My lifts and strength have gone through the roof but I cant really notice any muscle gain when looking at me. I mean I know im bigger just becuz it feels bigger, like trying to touch my arm to my head etc. Diet has been good possibly need to get more protein. I'm doin cardio three times per week, low intensity for 30-45 min. I just wanted to know is this lack of muscle appearance just becuz of the water in my system, and makes me look bloated........ and will the muscle appearance come out once I go off, or should I be seeing a huge noticeable differance already. later fellas

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    The water is one thing the other is you see yourself every minute of every day so you adapt quickly to seeing size on yourself. The test is when people start saying you look bigger.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you have to go by what other people say b/c there is no way the mirror is going to tell you the truth. Think of it this way, you see yourself every single day in the mirror, so how in the world are you supposed to notice gains when you only giving yourself 12 or so hours before you see yourself again without a shirt on. When i started juicing, 8 weeks into my cycle i could have sworn I was getting smaller, i was getting pissed then i went to see my buddies at the bar who i havent seen in a while and they told me at least 5 times how huge i was getting. The best way to see if your making gains it to weigh yourself and take measurments every few weeks cuz you cant tell by the mirror. And yes you should lose the bloat and excess water once you come off.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    Hey guys, just wanted to drop a question real quick. Im on my 5th week of 500 mg test enanth. per week, with .25 liquidex each day. I started at 220 pounds and as of yesterday I'm 240. My lifts and strength have gone through the roof but I cant really notice any muscle gain when looking at me. I mean I know im bigger just becuz it feels bigger, like trying to touch my arm to my head etc. Diet has been good possibly need to get more protein. I'm doin cardio three times per week, low intensity for 30-45 min. I just wanted to know is this lack of muscle appearance just becuz of the water in my system, and makes me look bloated........ and will the muscle appearance come out once I go off, or should I be seeing a huge noticeable differance already. later fellas
    with the ldex you shouldn't really bloat especially with .25mg ED. while im not saying all of your gain is muscle, it isn't all water either.

you will be in the best shape of your life at the end of your cycle if you stick to everything strictly, so be patient for results.

hard work and dedication will pay off when you look in the mirror 5-10 weeks down the road.

I look at my self in the mirror, every chance I get, every angle, you name it. I notice even the slightes change as I am very observant, I don't just look at the overall picture, I pay attention to detail. I know when I have gotten bigger, smaller, fatter, leaner, more bloat vs. fat ect ect. I find for myself that I am the best judge.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    20 pounds at 5 weeks in? *hit Id be happy! I agree with the other guys. Call a friend up you haven't seen in a month or so and let us know what he says.

Thread Information