Thread: Please Help???

td35 is offline New Member

Unhappy Please Help???

I did a cycle of omnadren and dbol and i have been done for 3 weeks. I have developed a lump under my right nip(i know its gyno). I have been running nolvadex 60 mg a day and i ran the clomid (300mg 1st day< 100mgten days, 50mgten days). I have been doin this for 14 days now. It has seemed to get a little better but its not gone. MY question is how do i filter down off of the nolvadex so the gyno won't get worse or will i have to take nolvadex for the rest of my life? I don't plan on doing another cycle for a long time!!! I just wanna make sure the gyno doesn't get any worse!!! IM freakin out!! Any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by td35
    I did a cycle of omnadren and dbol and i have been done for 3 weeks. I have developed a lump under my right nip(i know its gyno). I have been running nolvadex 60 mg a day and i ran the clomid (300mg 1st day< 100mgten days, 50mgten days). I have been doin this for 14 days now. It has seemed to get a little better but its not gone. MY question is how do i filter down off of the nolvadex so the gyno won't get worse or will i have to take nolvadex for the rest of my life? I don't plan on doing another cycle for a long time!!! I just wanna make sure the gyno doesn't get any worse!!! IM freakin out!! Any suggestions??
    Bump the nolva up to 80mg/day until things get better. Were you runing nolva during/throughout your cycle too?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    when your body returns to a reasonable equilibrium with test levels it won't worsen.

i would continue to take the nolva at 10 or 20mg/ED until your natural test production has returned so you won't have a huge flux that throws the recovery off.

also, if you have enough, i would run it @ 80mg...when i have had symptoms in the past that is my most effective dosage since 60 only seemed to halt it instead of reverse it.

lastly, no, you won't have to take it for the rest of your life. just be more careful in the future.

td35 is offline New Member
    thanks bro!! im gonna run 80mg for a while. How should i drop the dosage to 20mg. Should i slowly filter down(80 mg a few days, 60 a few, 40 a fewetc..)

Just to clarify, did you mean you finished your cycle 3 weeks ago, meaning last shot of sust.....3 weeks, then full clomid pct, or did you start pct right after your last sust shot, which you should not have?

Thread Information