joe042248 is offline Junior Member

Question Vet???? Finaject , Finaplix????

Im pretty new to steroids but i have been reading these message boards and reasearching for about a year. Im 24 and have been lifting for 6 years mostly through college. Im 5'9, 170lbs, 13% body fat. Im looking to gain some size and hardness to my muscles.

How does this look

week 1-8 Equipoise 500mg/wk OR week 1-8 Deca 400mg/wk
    week ??????????????????? week ???????????????
    week 4-8 Primo 300mg/week week 4-8 Primo 300mg/wk

I was thinking some type of Test(prop, enth, or Cyp???) for the third juice but Im a little skeptical about losing my hair as it receded a little from my Anadrol cycle which was terminated after 4wks. Any suggesstions for a mass gainer which isn't too harsh on the scalp...dbol at low doses??? Also should I substitue winny for primo??? Which is less harsh on the hair. Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by joe042248; 01-25-2002 at 02:20 PM.

R1300ZX is offline New Member
    anavar is easier on the hair than winny, but i dont think primo should give u any problems with the hair. And if u decide to add a test try cyp. Especially upjohn if u can get it

testonon250 is offline Banned
    hey bro,, nice cycle... but, heres 2 you may consider......

The following cycle is designed with male, weighing 100KG, 1-2 years experience with steroids , in mind. To adjust for the proper dosage for your weight, figure a factor of 10% / 10KG of body weight. Example: If you weigh 80KG, decrease the dosage 20% (or to the closest possible dosage).

Week
    Deca mg/week
    Equipoise mg/week
    Dbol mg/day - Twice a day

2 * 20 (40mg a day total)

2 * 30

2 * 30

2 * 30

2 * 20

-

-

-

Juice needed: 10 amps of deca 200 mg/amp
    3 amps of Equipoise 10 ml (500 mg)/amp
    400 tabs of Dbol

Make sure your daily intake of protein is at least 2.2grams per kg/body weight and your daily caloric intake is 45 cal per kg/body weight. Utilize a high intensity, high weight, low rep workout routine 6 days on, 1 day off at 60 - 90 minutes per day, during the cycle. After completing the cycle, utilize a 3 days on, 1 day off at 60 minutes per day. During the cycle take Evening Primrose Oil and Cod Liver Oil to assist your kidney/liver. Also, drink at least ten glasses of water/day and most importantly eat, eat, eat (just watch the fatty stuff).

Gains with this oral and injection stacking combination for an average 100KG male is 6 - 12 kg. Females can also utilize this cycle by cutting the injectable dosages to 1/2 and the D-bol to 1/3, thus the gains will be approx. 1/3 to 1/2 that of the male stats. This is safe cycle and little or no adverse side-effects have been noted to date. Normally, the only noticeable side-effects (if any) are an increase in acne and minor bloating in the upper abdomen area.

. DECA DURABOLIN WITH TESTOSTERONE (sustanon , testosterone depot, omnadren )

Week Deca durabolin mg/week Testosterone mg/week Proviron mg/day Clomid mg/day
    1 200 250 - -
    2 300 250 - -
    3 300 250 - -
    4 400 500 50 -
    5 400 500 50 -
    6 300 250 50 -
    7 300 250 50 -
    8 200 250 - 50
    9 - - - 50

Juice needed: 12 amps of deca 200 mg/amp
    10 vials of testosterone 250 mg/vial
    60 tabs of Proviron
    20 tabs of Clomid

Stronger cycle, bigger gains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If you are worried about your hair, get some finasteride (proscar or propecia) and use it with anything but Deca ...Liquidex would also be a good idea for keep down the estrogen and water retention...

Here is one that would be good for you...

week 1-8 EQ 400mg
    week 1-9 test cyp or enathate 400mg
    week 6-12 fina 75mg evod
    weeks 10-12 test prop 100mg evod

start your clomid 3 days after your last shot of fina...

Some might think that this is too complex but it will be a hell of a cycle for you and the doses are pretty low...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    AH! IronFist took the words right out of my mouth!:/:

joe042248 is offline Junior Member

Vet??? Finaplix , Finaject

Thanks for your suggestions Vet. I was wondering about the "fina" you had suggested I take. Is that Trenbolone Acetate and is that an injectable right???? I was reading about it and there is finaject and finaplix . One is a pill you have to crush up and mix with some water and other stuff..and apply to skin. the other is the injectable which is probably hard to find right???

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Vet??? Finaplix , Finaject

Originally posted by joe042248
    Thanks for your suggestions Vet. I was wondering about the "fina" you had suggested I take. Is that Trenbolone Acetate and is that an injectable right???? I was reading about it and there is finaject and finaplix . One is a pill you have to crush up and mix with some water and other stuff..and apply to skin. the other is the injectable which is probably hard to find right???
    Definately go with the injectable bro...Email me and I'll help you with a [email protected]

Thanks Mallet...

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by ironfist
    If you are worried about your hair, get some finasteride (proscar or propecia) and use it with anything but Deca ...Liquidex would also be a good idea for keep down the estrogen and water retention...

Here is one that would be good for you...

week 1-8 EQ 400mg
    week 1-9 test cyp or enathate 400mg
    week 6-12 fina 75mg evod
    weeks 10-12 test prop 100mg evod

start your clomid 3 days after your last shot of fina...

Some might think that this is too complex but it will be a hell of a cycle for you and the doses are pretty low...
    i think the fina might be just a little to muck for a beginner,but the rest looks good.
    wk 1-8 test cyp 600 mg wk
    wk 1-8 eq 400-600 mg wk
    wk 9-11 test prop 100 mg ed
    clomid 3 days after prop
    if so desired dbol @35-50 mg ed wk 1-4

Thread Information