azteclions is offline New Member

Smile Tiromel 25 mcg ?

Hi iv just got myself Tiromel 25mcg or T3 as its known as, when do i take it? or doesnt it matter? im only going to take 1 tablet per day, im eating healthy with no fast food or processed poop im working out too everyday. Can i really only take it for 6 weeks? i wouldnt have thought i would of reached my goal by then.
    thanks peeps x

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thanks for reading the educational threads first.
    What are your stats now and goal you are trying to accomplish

My goal is weight loss really, iv been on a very stricked diet now for about 4 months and im losing around about 3lb a week. Im hoping to speed it up a little using these. Iv got a fitness instructor that i will soon be working with. Because i have 2 children i cant do the gym everyday but i workout at home, doing basics. I have a ABS CIRCLE PRO, which im using to tighten me up. But if anyone can give any advice it would be apriciated. Im looking to lose 4 stone, not within weeks or anything and to tone up as much as poss. cheers x

I forgot to say im on a very low to NO carb diet x

i have also a very blonde question, can i drink alcohol on these tablets lol x

what are your stats.
    age, weight, height. bf%

lol ok lol do i gotta write my weight

age 24, height 5'2, 14st 11. body mass index - 38.1kg/m whatever that is

Quote Originally Posted by azteclions View Post
    lol ok lol do i gotta write my weight

age 24, height 5'2, 14st 11. body mass index - 38.1kg/m whatever that is
    Are you female? If so there is a female forum here

I wouldnt take the t3. if you are loosing 3lbs a week that is a good job. Loosing to much to fast isnt healthy and you will loose muscle too. You just want to loose fat.

hi yes im female i didnt know there was different forums told ya im new i wanna try this t3 for a little while first, see if it helps me to lose maybe 4 -5 lb a week. i need to loose so much that this is my last resort. thank you. but can i drink a glass of red wine on this lol x

hi yes im female i didnt know there was different forums told ya im new i wanna try this t3 for a little while first, see if it helps me to lose maybe 4 -5 lb a week. i need to loose so much that this is my last resort. thank you. but can i drink a glass of red wine on this lol x
    if you want to try adding something else do an eca stack before t3. I wouldnt run the t3

ok thank you for your advice but iv already bought the T3 and im not about to buy something else. My fitness instructor told me about these and if they where not the ones to do he wouldnt have told me about them. Thank you though

ok thank you for your advice but iv already bought the T3 and im not about to buy something else. My fitness instructor told me about these and if they where not the ones to do he wouldnt have told me about them. Thank you though
    not to be rude. But your instuctor is an idiot. What does your instructor know about pharmaceuticals? They dont go bad and the risk for you do not out way the possible benefits. Running t3 alone is a dumb idea for anyone. I have nothing to gain or loose by you using them or not.

just an analogy since you mentioned wine. You would like to get a little buzz tonight but you are out of wine. So ill just use some 151 rum since i have it.

No! no buzz wanted i just love my red wine only a glass lol

whats 151 rum I know there is side affects if on them for a long period of time and a high dose, but im only having 1 tab a day

No! no buzz wanted i just love my red wine only a glass lol

whats 151 rum I know there is side affects if on them for a long period of time and a high dose, but im only having 1 tab a day
    Sounds like you already made your mind up. Not really what sure what you came here to ask then.
    Not to be mean but T3 is usually used for someone already low body fat trying to get the extra step. Not if you are very heavy trying to find a short cut.
    The only question i can answer then is that you need to take on an empty stomach in the morning. No coffee juice or anything for 1 half hour. Surprised your instructor didnt know this.

Excuse me but im not trying to find a short cut, im looking for some help with my diet, thats why he said id done well so far and i needed a little bit of help! Hes a very experienced fitness instructor, but i hate asking him to many questions, im better talking to people through the internet instead of face to face, because of my self confidence.
    Hes given me basic instructions, he said take once a day no more! I found this forum for some more info! Yes i already decided to use them but its nice for other advice from other people who have taken the tablet themselves. Like i said thank you very much for your help.

Well good luck to you. I said you have done well 3lbs a week is great. Dont be impatient. You didnt put the weight on over night dont expect to loose it overnight. You really dont understand much about T3. Yes i have used it. I'm giving you advice that you really shouldnt use it. I'm sorry if spending $20 on something else that would work better and be safer is not worth your possible health or gaining more weight when you stop using the T3

Thank you, can you tell me how to delete my thread as iv found out enough now

You cant just let the thread die on its own.

ok thank you. I do appriciate your help.

and sarcasm lol

Thread Information