Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: clomid or hcg??

  1. #1
    Tjelle's Avatar
    Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandefjord
    Posts
    315

    clomid or hcg??

    what would u guys recomend?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjelle
    what would u guys recomend?
    They don't accomplish the same things. You can use HCG , but you'll still need clomid after that

  3. #3
    Tjelle's Avatar
    Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandefjord
    Posts
    315
    ok, could u explain little more? need help... thx. and whats the differese about the things they do?

  4. #4
    NoLimits's Avatar
    NoLimits is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    809
    Really depends on what you are running and for how long on whether or not you will need HCG ! But like einstein1905 said, you will still need to run clomid even if you decide to use the HCG.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjelle
    ok, could u explain little more? need help... thx
    I should just say to do a search, but.....

    HCG mimics LH....it'll stimulate the boys, but it won't restore HPTA. It will actually inhibit HPTA.....further shut you down. Clomid acts up at the top of the chain of signaling and DOES restore HPTA. HCG is just a bandaid, but it serves its purposes in longer cycles to prevent testicular atrophy. You still need clomid for pct though.

  6. #6
    Tjelle's Avatar
    Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandefjord
    Posts
    315
    i'm running susta 250 every 3d day and gonna do it for 10 weeks.. i am sorry if i havent not done enuff searching on this but i really need help with this on.. on when to use the hcg and the clomid what dosages and so on... i dont know much about this so all help is greatly appriciated...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjelle
    i'm running susta 250 every 3d day and gonna do it for 10 weeks.. i am sorry if i havent not done enuff searching on this but i really need help with this on.. on when to use the hcg and the clomid what dosages and so on... i dont know much about this so all help is greatly appriciated...
    do a search for "pct". You'll find everything you need. You shouldn't need HCG with a cycle of only 10 weeks.

  8. #8
    NoLimits's Avatar
    NoLimits is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    809
    Ten weeks of sust... I don't think you will need to use HCG ... save it or your money for a later cycle!

  9. #9
    Tjelle's Avatar
    Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandefjord
    Posts
    315
    sorry am a noob and from norway so i dont understad all the words
    correct me if im wrong
    HPTA = natural test prod.?
    LH = ??
    sorry for beeing a pain=)

  10. #10
    Tjelle's Avatar
    Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandefjord
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    do a search for "pct". You'll find everything you need. You shouldn't need HCG with a cycle of only 10 weeks.
    ok thx for ur help.. gonne do the search now...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjelle
    sorry am a noob and from norway so i dont understad all the words
    correct me if im wrong
    HPTA = natural test prod.?
    LH = ??
    sorry for beeing a pain=)
    Sorry
    LH= lutenizing hormone......this indirectly stimulates test production
    HPTA= hypothalamus-Pituitary_Testes (gonadal)-Axis
    HPTA is just the sequence of signaling that needs to occur "from the top down" to have natural testosterone production and regulation.
    Using HCG stimulates some test production, but this gives the body the impression that testosterone production is adequate, so it continues to shut down its own test production at the level of the hypothalamus.
    The basic point is that HCG is just a temporary fix, whereas clomid will restore the normal production and regulation of test.

  12. #12
    Tjelle's Avatar
    Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandefjord
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Sorry
    LH= lutenizing hormone......this indirectly stimulates test production
    HPTA= hypothalamus-Pituitary_Testes (gonadal)-Axis
    HPTA is just the sequence of signaling that needs to occur "from the top down" to have natural testosterone production and regulation.
    Using HCG stimulates some test production, but this gives the body the impression that testosterone production is adequate, so it continues to shut down its own test production at the level of the hypothalamus.
    The basic point is that HCG is just a temporary fix, whereas clomid will restore the normal production and regulation of test.
    thanx for ur help dude... need that info=)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •