utah pump is offline Junior Member

U.S. Customs Leter

It is a very sad day! I recieved a customs leter today saying 5 vials liquid steriods were seizes in San Francisco. There is a Notice of Abandonment and Assent to Forfeiture of Prohibited or Seized Merchandise they want me to sign and return giving up my rights to the seized property. Does anyone know if I should sign this and return it like the letter states?

I just hope the rest of the gear is going to be ok?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    do not sign and return them....that's an admission that they were yours. get a shredder and shred that letter

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just like Dane said. DON'T SIGN IT. Burn it
    And next time you order make sure you use a different address.
    Sorry to hear that bro

M

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    never admit anything. Get rid of that letter and move on.

Ice

ravaz is offline Associate Member
    They won't go knocking on his door because he got a letter will they?

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I'm not an expert or anything, but don't sign shit. If you sign then you admit it was yours. Move on and hope the next shipment arrives safe and sound.

Thanks you all have affirmed what my gut was telling me. the bad thing is there are a few more packages in the mail right now being shipped the exact same way? I think I will hide my gear somewhere other than my house for now.

Thanks for all the advise.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by ravaz
    They won't go knocking on his door because he got a letter will they?
    Nope

Papa Juice is offline Banned
    Don't sign bro

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Right off the loss and destroy the letter.

contraction is offline New Member
    I seriously doubt they will come knocking on your door
    take the letter and do what I did-wipe your ass with it
    they yanked quite a bit of Clomid from me several months ago
    and that shit is legit
    they may or may not flag your addy-hope the rest come in safe
    and consider getting another address
    as for cleaning house it probably isn't necessary but better to be safe than sorry

testonon250 is offline Banned

Re: U.S. Customs Leter

Originally posted by utah pump
    It is a very sad day! I recieved a customs leter today saying 5 vials liquid steriods were seizes in San Francisco. There is a Notice of Abandonment and Assent to Forfeiture of Prohibited or Seized Merchandise they want me to sign and return giving up my rights to the seized property. Does anyone know if I should sign this and return it like the letter states?

I just hope the rest of the gear is going to be ok?

BUDDY ARE YOU NUTS ??? DO NOT SIGN THAT FUKING SHEET OF PAPER........ WHAT SO EVER.....

THATS CALLED INTRAPMENT ITS LIKE ADMITTING GUILTY!

THATS HOW THEY NAB YOU ALONG WITH THE JUICE ! NO SIGNATURE THEY CAN'T DO SHIT TO YOU!!!

SO NEVER EVER SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    my advise to you is this : definately dont sign that letter,and also get all your gear outta your house to be safe.especially if you got a delivery comming to the same address and dont sign for the shipment as well..they may try to bust you...take that advise to stay out of jail,dont take it and...dont drop the soap..lol...

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by utah pump
    Thanks you all have affirmed what my gut was telling me. the bad thing is there are a few more packages in the mail right now being shipped the exact same way? I think I will hide my gear somewhere other than my house for now.

Thanks for all the advise.
    He already got the point guys. There is no reason to continue telling him the same thing over and over now. It's great that everyone cares, but once a question is answered we might as well let it go. Not trying to flame anyone, I am just making an observation.

Originally posted by man_of_steel
    my advise to you is this : definately dont sign that letter,and also get all your gear outta your house to be safe.especially if you got a delivery comming to the same address and dont sign for the shipment as well..they may try to bust you...take that advise to stay out of jail,dont take it and...dont drop the soap..lol...
    buddy the law states when it comes to mail its a federal law thats broken.......

the law must approch you and if your dog , your mom, daddy, whoever signs for that packages goes to jail......

yep.. they can't bust you with out a reason .. they need that signature........ to bust you so don't worry they ain't gona bust your home wide open or what ever..........

read the policys on law and the mail...

u know anyone could have sent that packaged and they don't know that is .. in their eyes your innocent till you sigh for the package..... ! get it... then the post office charges you with brakeing a feder law using them to pass off illegal drugs.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ptbyjason

He already got the point guys. There is no reason to continue telling him the same thing over and over now. It's great that everyone cares, but once a question is answered we might as well let it go. Not trying to flame anyone, I am just making an observation.
    Bingo.

Let's see who can tell him in a different language not to sign?

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

Bingo.

Let's see who can tell him in a different language not to sign?
    rettel eht ngis tnod

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    that sucks man, you should be okay, just dont worry about it too much and do what your gut and what poeple have suggested

solid90062 is offline Member
    damn Ptbyjason are u going soft on us? You make an observation and you DONT lock this thread to more posts? Hmmmm...Next package comes to your house I'm swiping it....U wont be mad will you, little man! Jk

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by solid90062
    damn Ptbyjason are u going soft on us? You make an observation and you DONT lock this thread to more posts? Hmmmm...Next package comes to your house I'm swiping it....U wont be mad will you, little man! Jk
    If there is a package coming to MY HOUSE, the least of my worries would be you swiping it. I would be more concerned about why a package would be coming to my house. (I'm clean bro, one of my dirty little secrets)

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this might help some..............

after i got my 1st customs letter, a second one came about 3 weeks later, in relation to the the original shipment. it basically said: since you have not contacted us in regards to your seized materials, we are turning them over to u.s.government for destruction.

that was the end of it. so dont panic if you get a second letter ok?

peace bb79

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by barbells79
    after i got my 1st customs letter, a second one came about 3 weeks later, in relation to the the original shipment. it basically said: since you have not contacted us in regards to your seized materials, we are turning them over to u.s.government for destruction.

I never knew that ever happened. Hmmm, that is interesting.

ptby,
    yes that sucked brother, when i saw that 2nd envelope my heart fell out of my f***in chest. thats the one and only seizure i had, too..........

nothing ever came of it though, seems like they were making sure of covering their own asses.

btw- it was a chicago seizure.

peace bb79

The Iron Game Guest

True that, its not only with this post but many others. One of the reasons I dont post too much cause there isnt a point when questions have already been answered. I save that for the post whores.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by barbells79
    ptby,
    yes that sucked brother, when i saw that 2nd envelope my heart fell out of my f***in chest. thats the one and only seizure i had, too..........

nothing ever came of it though, seems like they were making sure of covering their own asses.

btw- it was a chicago seizure.

peace bb79
    I'm sorry to hear that, but I have a question. Since you did have it seized and you got the letters, did you then open up a P.O. Box for future orders?

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    before you shred it, see if your source has a customs policy
    he might reship it upon showing him the letter

if he does, then scan it then shred it hehe

bump sk ... some of them have bought some type of insurance for there packages.....

ptby
    i didnt open a p.o. box, but needless to say, i have a few different addys i use now, not just mine...............

i have had stuff sent to the address that got the seizure since then though, with no problems.

this was some weird stuff, the way this went down...............

peace bb79

Thanks for all the advise. I am working on getting a few addresses to have my gear mailed to me and I am also trying to contact the supplier to see if there is any help there. With my luck there is nothing. I am just thankful it was only 5 vials of deca . I am just hoping the other 25 vials will arrive ok.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    damn you ordered 25 VIALS of deca ? wow..

john

I'm sorry to hear that, but I have a question. Since you did have it seized and you got the letters, did you then open up a P.O. Box for future orders?

yeah thats it open a p.o box and sign a relase form at the office...

so now you got illegal drugs coming to your box who signs the office ! then they charge your ass when you show up in person... its off to jail ! humm sounds better than having come to your house that way you can deny the package and have a chance not to sign it .. for the sake of intrapment by law.!!

good one! i got get me a box so i can get charged right away!

hehehhehehe...

Originally posted by testonon250

so now you got illegal drugs coming to your box who signs the office ! then they charge your ass when you show up in person... its off to jail ! humm sounds better than having come to your house that way you can deny the package and have a chance not to sign it .. for the sake of intrapment by law.!!

hehehhehehe...

testanon,
    what you say makes sense and i agree with you, but you need to back off on ptbyjason ok? he was just trying to help me out some, thats all. he's stated he dosent juice, so maybe he thought that was the best and safest way to go about helping me. im sure if and when he sees this, he will defend himself, but for now, give him a break ok bro?

peace bb79

ptbyjason Guest

hehehhehehe...

Well test250, about the only thing I can say about you is you have some balls for flaming me.

Now, let me explain myself. Fuck it, I don't owe you the explanation I just typed up. Here is my short response.

I asked the question because I was curious. I have never ordered gear before and I thought someone else might have the same question. Not everyone on here knows what to do next if there gear is seized. I asked a question because I know a lot of guys would be asking the same thing.

It appears that you got pissed off because I said that answering questions that have already been answered was pointless. I wasn't calling you out in particular. You got pissed and looked for a reason to flame me. You know what sucks is you were the first person that I ever gave a second chance to on this board after I originally suspended them. I will never make that mistake again.

The Iron Game Guest
    Jason, its not even worth typing with guys like that

having said that people who set up post boxes (under fake name) are likely to suffer more than those receiving at home. An address cannot be flagged per se and I know many stories of people having seizures for 200 + amps time and again and never had any unexpected visists. IMO the best way is to the house unless there is stuff at the house in quantity that you dont want the other side of the law seeing.

Dude what is your problem?

hehehhehehe...
    PT, is this the guy who kept posting sources? What a smuck! He seems to be one of those Internet tough guys

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Dude what is your problem?

Originally posted by Fast Results

PT, is this the guy who kept posting sources? What a smuck! He seems to be one of those Internet tough guys
    I knew he would try it again. He's banned this time permamently. He is a well known scammer and I tried to give him a break and let him be allowed to post at least on one board. Oh well, fuck it, he's gone.

Thread Information