DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

cycle critique ..please

i'm presently 266# down from 272# about 10%bf want to get to 5% bf at whatever weight that takes me to.diet.training,cardio all in ck.here's my next cycle...would like some imput please..this is not my first cycle,couldnt tell you how many i have done since i was 18,i'm now 33.there are alot of smart people on this board and i would like to hear from them.
    week 1-6...d-bol 40-60mg/ed
    week 1-16..test enanthate 1gr/week
    week 1-16..eq 600mg/week
    week 7-16..tren 100mg/ed
    week 7-16..clen /eca stack
    week 17-20....pct
    nolva...entire cycle
    thanks bro

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first off, I wouldn't run DBOL for more than 4 weeks, and 60mg ED is A LOT!!!! The doses also seem pretty high, what did your last cycle look like?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get rid of the dbol and switch to var. Change the enth to prop or susp. Your going to need to do a lot of cardio (6 times a week) to drop that much fat.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, first off, I wouldn't run DBOL for more than 4 weeks, and 60mg ED is A LOT!!!! The doses also seem pretty high, what did your last cycle look like?
    if you were planning on running dbol @ that dosage and know what you are doing then i would recommend anadrol since your liver won't be hit as hard.

everything else looks good to me.

my body does well on d-bol.i have done anadrol many times but recently it hasn't been real effective even at a dose of 200mg/ed.i just get intese headaches anymore using anadrol.i wont be running 60mg dbol entire time.gonna run 40 then up it 5mg each week

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    last cycle,which i'm finishing up right now is 160mg tren ed and 100mg prop ed..short 6 week cycle...gonna take short break (4 weeks)and start next cycle
    before that i ran sust eod for 20 weeks with anadrol up to 200mg ed(kick start 4 weeks) and 600mg deca entire cycle,finished with 50mg winny last 4weeks(17-20)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i'm presently 266# down from 272# about 10%bf want to get to 5% bf at whatever weight that takes me to.diet.training,cardio all in ck.here's my next cycle...would like some imput please..this is not my first cycle,couldnt tell you how many i have done since i was 18,i'm now 33.there are alot of smart people on this board and i would like to hear from them.
    week 1-6...d-bol 40-60mg/ed
    week 1-16..test enanthate 1gr/week
    week 1-16..eq 600mg/week
    week 7-16..tren 100mg/ed
    week 7-16..clen /eca stack
    week 17-20....pct
    nolva...entire cycle
    thanks bro
    Shouldn't your pct start at wk 19?I'd also run prop right up to pct,but that's just me.Wk 16-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Shouldn't your pct start at wk 19?I'd also run prop right up to pct,but that's just me.Wk 16-19.
    yes you are correct.my bad.i got a little to excited typing the post...thinking of the next cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    yeah,i can run the prop,like you say....this is why i wanted to post it...thanks bro

Thread Information