quaker48 is offline Associate Member

AS??? and AAS info please

Could somone give me information on what the difference is between these types of steriods . Are sides different or what ??? and what are some steriods of each one of these types. Help please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    Could somone give me information on what the difference is between these types of steriods. Are sides different or what ??? and what are some steriods of each one of these types. Help please!!!
    read through the steroid profiles on the main page

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know to do a search but i wanted the info from you guys because i learn alot more

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    This is way too much information for someone to write in one post. Read the drug profiles, and then do searches on the certain compounds that you have more questions about. After that, when you have specific questions about certain drugs or stacks then post here, somebody will be able to give you better help then.

Lateron

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    Could somone give me information on what the difference is between these types of steriods. Are sides different or what ??? and what are some steriods of each one of these types. Help please!!!
    There is a very simple answer to this question.

All steroids are AAS. Some people abbreviate by writing AS.

AAS stands for anabolic -androgenic steroids. Most people shorten it to "anabolic steroids ."

Scientists have tried for years to make steroids which are strictly anabolic or strictly androgenic, but to no avail. ALL synthetic (man-made) steroids (such as deca , equipoise , etectera) have both an androgenic and an anabolic effect. This is why they are called AAS or Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids. Yes, some steroids have more of an anabolic effect than an androgenic affect and vice-versa. When a steroid has more of an anabolic effect, most people, for brevity's sake, will just refer to it as an anabolic steroid (the same goes for predominately androgenic ones being called androgenic steroids). Some people don't know the difference and refer to all steroids as Anabolic Steroids. Got it?

Definitions:
    Androgen [noun] (Androgenic [adjective]): a hormone that encourages the development of male sexual characteristics. Some of the androgens made by the adrenal glands are DHEA, androstenedione, and testosterone .

Anabolic [adjective]: Affecting the digestive system and nutrition due to its ability to promote tissue growth (such as muscle), especially the synthesis of proteins. Also affecting the endocrine system and hormone function as tissue growth is largely hormone regulated. Anabolic: an adjective meaning builds muscle mass; the opposite of catabolic.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 03-10-2004 at 05:46 PM.

Thread Information