Shredz is offline Respected Member

Need help with cycle..FAST

I am going to do a cycle which is prop 100mg/ml and winny 100mg/ml I am going to start the winny half way through the prop at 50mg ED taking it orally with grape jucice and using milk thistle. Finishing off the cycle with clenbuterol . Have nolva on hand in case of any signs of gyno and am getting clomid for post cycle.

My question is....I can either go with 9 weeks of prop everythird day or 6 weeks of prop EOD..I have done prop everythird day in the past just to allow for the pain to go away in the injection site so i can inject there again. I refuse to do anyother injections other then glute with prop..because i can only bare it there..advil works wonders. I have gotten great gains this way. But understand that EOD is a little better. anyways..what do u recommend..

thanks in advance..

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    Get more prop and run it eod.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If you can't get more prop then just run a short cycle, hit the prop eod for the 6 weeks and run the winny from the very beginning and keep it at 50mg/d for the entire length of the cycle.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    i just did my first shot of prop yesterday..so if i start my winny now..i will fall 2 weeks short of my departure date for my trip..wanted to finish the day before i go...

would it be okay to start the winny in 2 weeks.
    50mg ED like i had planned and then go with the 6 weeks of prop EOD

Thread Information