Thread: 17aa drugs

go4gold is offline Member

17aa drugs

i know 17aa roids are bad on the liver and i know some are harsher then others, but how bad is anavr actually on the liver, from many readings on it and from what u some of u guys say, there is prettymuch no side effects from it, so how bad would it be to stack it with another 17aa like winny and just watch your liver( keepng an eye on your liver enzyme levels), cause i have been on harsh meds before and never had my liver in that much troble, a bit high before but still normal, but nothing to really concern myself with. what is your guys take on this. one 17aa roid i will not do halo.

go4gold is offline Member
    and if not sure how well your liver will really hold up, take milk thisle.

CYCLEON Guest
    frankly - IMO the toxicity of 17aa juice is quite overblown as long as you are not taking methyltest ED or very large doses. taking 50mg of winny and 50mg Dbol - ED for quite some time wont hurt you a bit.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    that shiet is BULLCRAP.... someone wants to take 50mg winny and 40mg anavar and get bitched at cuz it's supposed to be TOO TOXIC, but then someone taking 1g test/600eq gets a thumbs up... let's not forget that ALL roids are liver toxic...

is 17aa toxicity overblown? HELL YEAH! should u be careful? of course...

try not to drink while you are on and you should be okay...and no OTC pain killer pills...

john

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    NO ACETOMENOPHEN: TYLENOL or EXCEDRIN. bad for liver

ulter is offline Associate Member
    All steroids are not liver toxic. Only those that need to be broken down in the liver. Which is all 17aa steroids. Liver toxicity of oxandrolone is very minor compared to the others. With less than 1/10th of the toxicity of Tylenol it is not worth worrying about. Your best bet is to use ALA and Tyler Liver Detox Factor while you use accutane or 17aa Steroids.

Thread Information