broncojosh is offline Senior Member

going on a week cruise to mexico...how to get goodies back home?

Hell all, I'm going on a week cruise to mexico in a couple weeks, and am wondering how people get this stuff home. I'm assuming the mail would be the best way, but any ideas would be great, especially proven ones. PM me if this shouldn't be on the open boards.
    thanks

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    some mexican pharmacies will mail them for you, good luck

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    on my cruise to mex, the only thing searched was our bags that were checkin in, not our carry-on bags.Im not suggesting anything but I hope this is useful.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    yeah i would think it would be pretty easy to get stuff back from a cruise...b/c you dont go through customs to get back on the ship i dont think, and you dock back in the states so you shouldnt have a problem if its well hidden IMO...i think it would be safer than mailing...just see how thing operate, then get your stuff and put it where they cant see it with out REALLY looking, which they shouldnt have reason to do if you stay cool

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    the same way they bring things into jail...i'll let you guys use your imagination

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    the same way they bring things into jail...i'll let you guys use your imagination
    And they'll find them up there when they TAKE you to jail as well.....I wouldn't try it Post 9-11, if it were that EZ.....?????
    TSW

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking more along the lines of mailing it back... Should I even bother trying to disguise **** when packaging it, or should i just mail it? I figure if I send 5 or 6 different packages to different addresses, most if not all would get through? And anybody know where i can find rough prices of **** in mexican pharm's?
    thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by broncojosh
    I was thinking more along the lines of mailing it back... Should I even bother trying to disguise **** when packaging it, or should i just mail it? I figure if I send 5 or 6 different packages to different addresses, most if not all would get through? And anybody know where i can find rough prices of **** in mexican pharm's?
    thanks
    Mail from Mexico is highly suspect and often searched. GO ahead and carry it home. Do not pack it in your suitcase as you have to leave those outside your room the night before you arrive to the US and they take them down and scan them. I had a carry on full of Cubans and no one questioned a thing.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Mail from Mexico is highly suspect and often searched. GO ahead and carry it home. Do not pack it in your suitcase as you have to leave those outside your room the night before you arrive to the US and they take them down and scan them. I had a carry on full of Cubans and no one questioned a thing.
    i agree...put it on you..not your bags

Thread Information