Thread: very confused?!

MikedaMan57 is offline Junior Member

very confused?!

I still have some weight to lose before my first cycle but i am hearing alot of opposing arguments about what i should be taking...
    my main questions are:
    Do i need to take TEST to see serious results??
    Can I take a cycle Equipoise and Winstrol alone???

I know that taking steroids are a risk of hair loss and gyno, but could someone give me a Beginner's cycle for gaining very lean muscle and HOPEFULLY without TEST.

one of my friends, a long time dedicated lifter, took winstrol alone and his bench went up 30 lbs in a month... thoughts??? help me out... i wouldnt mind doing a straight winstrol cycle.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    why are you so against test? test is the best steroid you can take, it is the base of every good cycle for a reason, it gives the best results with the fewest sides
    here's a good beginners cycle:

1-10 test enanthate 400mg
    1-12 10mg nolva ED
    1-12 .25mg ldex ED

PCT starts two weeks after your last shot of test:
    day 1-21 20mg nolva ED
    day 1 clomid 300mg
    day 2-11 clomid 100mg
    day 12-21 clomid 50mg

MachZ is offline Member
    Go with what Scott said, good first cycle for beginner.
    Test is used for various reasons but it also keeps sides down when runing other compounds.
    Winny alone with a higher BF % is not going to do much nor will you really see any results other than maybe a slight gain in strength.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Why is everyone so afraid of Test? You NEED it in EVERY cycle. Go with what scott said . . . that is a perfect newbie cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Why is everyone so afraid of Test? You NEED it in EVERY cycle. Go with what scott said . . . that is a perfect newbie cycle.
    I don't get it either. Where are people hearing the horror stories that are making them think like this?

p.s. Testify, I have lots of respect for someone with a Salinger quote in their sig

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Would you rather see your bench go up 30 lbs. or your weight go up 30 lbs. ??

TEST

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Would you rather see your bench go up 30 lbs. or your weight go up 30 lbs. ??

TEST
    yeah, with test, you're bench will go up fifty pounds along with the 20lb gain in lbm

Swellin Guest
    The problem stems from the profiles here at AR. This is where a lot of folks find thes testless cycles.
    It even made me want to do one.
    The profiles are very confusing....very contradictory to the current schools of thought.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    The problem stems from the profiles here at AR. This is where a lot of folks find thes testless cycles.
    It even made me want to do one.
    The profiles are very confusing....very contradictory to the current schools of thought.
    Yes....If you read the steroid profiles on test it says:

"Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds. "

Hell, reading that for the first time would make me want to stay away from test as well......

yeah... those steroid profiles definitely made me want to stay away from test...
    hey... i did a TEST/ EQ cycle and had the right diet... would it be possible to put on less than 20 lbs... i dont want to be SOOOO noticablly juiced up... i would optimally like ot gain 10 lbs and shred up
    P.S> i have work to do before this cycle and i know what i have to do to get there

excuse me "IF I DID A TEST EQ CYCLE"

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test eq would be ok... but you should try to stick to just one AS for the first.... that way you can see how you react.. then next cycle when you throw in something new, you will able to tell if the new thing is giving you the undesirable side....For instance: both test and Eq raise the chance to losing hair... so if some hair falls out and you do both your first time how would you be able to tell which is causing it??)

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    Test eq would be ok... but you should try to stick to just one AS for the first.... that way you can see how you react.. then next cycle when you throw in something new, you will able to tell if the new thing is giving you the undesirable side....For instance: both test and Eq raise the chance to losing hair... so if some hair falls out and you do both your first time how would you be able to tell which is causing it??)
    Along these same lines, bp can increase from either test or EQ by 2 different mechanisms. It'd be nice to have a test only cycle under your belt to get a good feel for how you'll react....not to mention, you should gain very well if everything is in line.

Thread Information