simplecanibus is offline Associate Member

Did my research, now i just want to double checks with the pro's.

ok, i've done a lot of reading and now i just want the reassurance from people that know their stuff just as a double check for myself.

(been working out for a long time, have a great diet)
    now, i'm 20 years old and a couple weeks ago finished off cycling some s.a.n. tight and before that i did a couple weeks of lipo 6. i wasn't happy with my results so i've changed to a keto diet and beginning in april i am going to cut again. my question is are the following items completely non-steroidal and will not mess up my normal hormonal balance at all. i ask this because i don't even use pro hormones, and being only 20 i do not want to accidentally use something i thought was safe and it actually being a steroid and messing up my body before puberty is done. but, i am always looking for the extra edge, even if the safe supplement is illegal.

Clenbuterol
    Lasix
    Nolvadex
    Arimidex
    Nubain
    Naxen

also, cytomel is not a steroid, only a hormone right? would you say it is safe to take for 2-4 weeks max? i am not thinking of using this now, but when i get more advanced into bodybuilding i would maybe thinking about adding it into my cutting cycle for that amount of time.

i won't be using all these, i just saw that these weren't steroids that could mess up my body, and wanted to make sure by you guys that they actually were not steroids and safe for someone of my age. i would only be using the clen and maybe nolva for an extra hard chest when i cut again. thanks a lot.

chevy44 is offline Member
    dunno but bump

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you say that you have done research, but by your post it is obvious that you don't even know what these drugs are for. Also, you are misguided if you think that these drugs are safe. Many of the drugs that you have listed can be far more harmful than AAS if not taken correctly. I seriously encourage you to stay away from any of these until you have read more about them and understand what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    ok, i've done a lot of reading and now i just want the reassurance from people that know their stuff just as a double check for myself.

(been working out for a long time, have a great diet)
    now, i'm 20 years old and a couple weeks ago finished off cycling some s.a.n. tight and before that i did a couple weeks of lipo 6. i wasn't happy with my results so i've changed to a keto diet and beginning in april i am going to cut again. my question is are the following items completely non-steroidal and will not mess up my normal hormonal balance at all. i ask this because i don't even use pro hormones, and being only 20 i do not want to accidentally use something i thought was safe and it actually being a steroid and messing up my body before puberty is done. but, i am always looking for the extra edge, even if the safe supplement is illegal.

Clenbuterol
    Lasix
    Nolvadex
    Arimidex
    Nubain
    Naxen

also, cytomel is not a steroid, only a hormone right? would you say it is safe to take for 2-4 weeks max? i am not thinking of using this now, but when i get more advanced into bodybuilding i would maybe thinking about adding it into my cutting cycle for that amount of time.

i won't be using all these, i just saw that these weren't steroids that could mess up my body, and wanted to make sure by you guys that they actually were not steroids and safe for someone of my age. i would only be using the clen and maybe nolva for an extra hard chest when i cut again. thanks a lot.
    The term "steroid" isn't to be used as you're implying. I know what you're getting at, and it's great you're being more cautious than most. However, you need to keep reading, as I'm sure you are, and everything will keep making more and more sense. You obviously understand that you're not at an age where the benefits will necessarily outweigh the risks. I applaud you for that.

thanks a lot guys.

to mr. death: i actually know what all of these supplements are for, and know a lot about a mess of others. i just wanted to be extra cautious being that i am still young and don't know everything. for instance, anti-estrogens like nolvadex aren't steroids to my knowledge, but i've read that nolva helps not only to suppress estrogens but to help boost test levels. now that might be one of the things i am concerned about even though it's not an anabolic steroid . see what i'm getting at? it's little things like that i wouldn't want to effect me in a negative way hormonally. better safe than sorry you know, even if asking a question makes you look like you know nothing i guess.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Just knock off the crap...and eat like a beast...train like a beast...and sleep like one. You will grow without drugs! Are you so lazy that you will stick anything into your body to speed up results? Maybe some creatine would be fine for you.

D

haha, ya, i hear ya. the only thing is i'm kind of cutting. i'm not trying to gain any more muscle mass at the time. and i am still taking kre-alkalyn by the way. i train hard. extremely strict and i do take lots of supplements, but they are all natural and legal. maybe i'll bulk up again sometime soon. i train like a bodybuilder cause i am a bodybuilder, but i just don't want to be extremely huge. when you find what you want to look like you have to stop you know. it's all subjective, personal preference.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    when you find what you want to look like you have to stop you know. it's all subjective, personal preference.
    what do you mean? most people will say to them selves there never big enough and set higher goals for themselves.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you obviously don't know anything about nubain if you think it's safe.

well lilvito, a lot of people want to be really big. for some reason i don't. i just want to be a good size, not too big, and not as small as i was. lots of people tell me just to keep getting bigger, but i have to decline.

and yes, i don't know much about nubain, but i also don't think it's safe. i don't think anything on that list is completely safe, only safe when you use them responsibly. i only put that on my list of supps because that list is supposed to be of supps that truly aren't steroids . like i said, i'm always looking for that extra edge when it comes to training, but i don't think i will be trying actual steroids any time soon because of my age. i want that edge even if it means taking illegal supps, but not to the point where i mess up my natural hormonal production through the use of steroids.

nobody has confirmed or given any real insight on my list of supps by the way.

well lilvito, a lot of people want to be really big. for some reason i don't. i just want to be a good size, not too big, and not as small as i was. lots of people tell me just to keep getting bigger, but i have to decline.

and yes, i don't know much about nubain, but i also don't think it's safe. i don't think anything on that list is completely safe, only safe when you use them responsibly. i only put that on my list of supps because that list is supposed to be of supps that truly aren't steroids . like i said, i'm always looking for that extra edge when it comes to training, but i don't think i will be trying actual steroids any time soon because of my age. i want that edge even if it means taking illegal supps, but not to the point where i mess up my natural hormonal production through the use of steroids.

nobody has confirmed or given any real insight on my list of supps by the way.
    Nothing on your list will help you get bigger. The only things even remotely useful, although not for the goals you mentioned, would be clen and T3, which are both used for dropping fat. BTW most people think they have their diets and training in tune....until they make a change to it and realize they have lots of areas to improve upon. There's plenty of tweeking left to do that can speed up your gains in the absence of AAS.

ya, i know. i actually formulated that list because i want to cut and i don't want to take the back seat this time, i want to cut perfectly. so it's almost a cutting list with some misc items on it.

i would change my diet and training if i were trying to gain mass, but i'm just not right now. if anything i don't mind if i get a tiny bit smaller.

Thread Information