C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Important Questions about seizures

If customs was to seize a small package, lets just say for arguements sake, 10amps of one thing, maybe a hundred clens and some nolva, how does that effect the address its being sent to. For example, if its sent to my house, seized, and my address is flagged, would that effect my parents??? If its sent to my business P.O. box, would and seized would that have a negative effect on my business, or my partner for that matter??? Basically I want to know if anyone else can negatively be tied into a small seizure, or is it strictly the name on the package.

Any help is good help,
    C-BOL

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    They will do anything that they deem necessary. If you have drugs coming to your house and you get caught it will have a negative effect. I know this is vague but its the best i can explain it.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    just be smart about it and make sure your source is smart and you should have nothing to worry about

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Customs would probably concentrate on the recievers name on the package. Dont count on a huge investigaion and the no knock team to come bustin through your door over one incident and 10 amps though. They might notify local police and have them follow up with questioning but deny it and shut the door. There is not enough man power and it's to time consuming to tie up man power over a few amps. They have bigger and more important things to do.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Stay domestic!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm not sure about an addy being flagged. I had a pack seized, then had 5 more pack come to my house with no problems

JohnnyB

Thread Information