Thread: 1st cycle

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member

1st cycle

want to say hello top everyone first off. I am getting ready to start my first cycle i am plannig on 1000mg of test and 400 eq with clomid for an after cycle. thought i would trow this out there and see how everyone felt aobut this kind of cycle. I am looking for a big mass gain cycle and i think this will be a good one.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Jesus, thats a ton of test for a first cycle. I'd probably go with 500mg/wk. Regardless your going to get great gains.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    First cycle,1 gram of test?

You don't need that much at all bro!

This is an example:

wk 1-13 500mgs test e wkly
    wk 1-12 EQ 400 mgs wkly

Nolv @10 mgs ed through cycle,and l-dex @ .25 mgs ed throughout cycle also.

Clomid will start 2 wks after last test shot.And up the nolv to 20 mgs ed.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im with Bull, 1000mg!!!first cycle!!! how many weeks r u running it for?

kmannnnnnn is offline Associate Member

hey all my brain is still spinning

after reading all the info on this site and there is lots i think im more confused , hey just shoot this eat these trained natural 9 years serious, almost easier counting calories each day lol anyway i gotta say you peeps on here know your gear ty for all the info everyone posts im dropping the gear i have now in a few weeks ill start again a true cycle again ty everyone !

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i like the cycle da bull posted above

i am thinking of running it for 10wks solid then a gradual come down (thinking of about 2-3 wks-500 wk1, 250 wks 2 & 3). my source is doing that same cycle right now except with winstrol instead of eq. he recommend 750mg but i have always hear that you will never have a cycle like your first one. so i thought what the h*ll go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Dreamer
    i am thinking of running it for 10wks solid then a gradual come down (thinking of about 2-3 wks-500 wk1, 250 wks 2 & 3). my source is doing that same cycle right now except with winstrol instead of eq. he recommend 750mg but i have always hear that you will never have a cycle like your first one. so i thought what the h*ll go for it.
    thats crazy bro...and no need to stagger the doses IMO

Here we go again....same old story........"my friend is doing this and he's huge".

Why not become more educated than your friend,research!

so what do you think then maybe 750 test and 400eq with clomid, i have heard that if you come off of test slow( or somewhat slow) that it will help keep more of your gains

so what do you think then maybe 750 test and 400eq with clomid, i have heard that if you come off of test slow( or somewhat slow) that it will help keep more of your gains

bro...did you not read da bulls post....that is the cycle i would run

na Da Bull i have been researching this stuff for aobut 2 yrs off and on, but there is lots off thing out there to know and i have found that there is no better research than first hand expeince

what aobut Nov. do i really need it, the reason im asking is im not sure if i can get my hands on it or not i have to talk to a few other people yet

na Da Bull i have been researching this stuff for aobut 2 yrs off and on, but there is lots off thing out there to know and i have found that there is no better research than first hand expeince

what aobut Nov. do i really need it, the reason im asking is im not sure if i can get my hands on it or not i have to talk to a few other people yet
    if youve researched this for 2 years you should know the answer to that question

on and off for about that long, and if you look at these boards eveyone say something diff., don't get me wrong im by far not saying i know everything or even alot im just saying that i have done some homework on this and i think that i am ready for my first cycle

on and off for about that long, and if you look at these boards eveyone say something diff., don't get me wrong im by far not saying i know everything or even alot im just saying that i have done some homework on this and i think that i am ready for my first cycle
    Have you read the educational threads yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Have you read the educational threads yet?
    obviously not

sorry if i have offended any of you guys, and no Da Bull ihaven't read much on here i just ofund this site today and haven't had a lot of time to look over it yet, but i will defitly be reading those

sorry if i have offended any of you guys, and no Da Bull ihaven't read much on here i just ofund this site today and haven't had a lot of time to look over it yet, but i will defitly be reading those
    No offense taken bro......we just try to help each other do the safest possible cycle......read up,and keep asking questions.

Good luck.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    once again, I agree with DaBull. Never taper your dose. You want to keep your levels consistent. with the proper diet, 500mg of TEST will yield fantastic resutls.

toolman is offline Banned
    OK, I resisted the temptation to flame away and I'm hoping you are joking.

First, there is no excuse or reason to shoot anything other than 500 mgs of test a week, at a maximum, for a first cycle. If you did your research, you would have found that a gram of test means serious sides and most of it will convert to estrogen. Further you would have found that at that does, you will probabaly develop gyno so of course an anti e is required. Lastly saying life experience is better than research is the sign of a lazy ignoramus. Let's see what you think about life experience when you have your fine new set of breasts... Lastly if you are not going to listen to everyone on here who tell you to drop it to 500, then don't ask our opinion.

note taken toolman, and i am reading some of the educational thread as we speak, thanks for all the info

BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member
    I agree with alot of the guys here on the 500mg of test a week. 1000 will give you way to many side effects. My first cycle consisted of 500mg of test and 400mg of eq and I gained 35 pounds, and kept most of it too. More isn't alway better, just keep your diet in check, but load up on food and you would see great results and run it for 12 weeks. ALSO USE HCG FOR TWO WEEKS TOWARDS AND AT THE END WITH CLOMID FOR 100MG a day for a week and 50mg a day for the next week. Always use HCG, I do and I keep almost all of my gains. PCT is the most important, dont start until you have it in check.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    i like the cycle da bull posted above
    Bull for prsident. Cause he's got my vote too.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    1g of test a week, **** that is a lot!

Thread Information