hardrockass is offline New Member

Shots in the ass to make it grow?

Does anyone know what a woman would take to make her ass bigger? My girlfriend took about 20 shots in total all in one session. Could this be some kind of silicone? Anyone?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    20 shots of what?

thats the question she doesnt know and it has me wondering. It was an oil based something and her ass has grown(quite nicely) since last may.

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    Is it synthol? Lol, she might get an a$$ like Gregg Valentino's arms. Just have her do some deep squats, or Im sure they have some butt implants she can get.

common dammit, Im serious! I have no idea what this **** could be but **** it worked great. Is silicone injected via a syringe? Could it be that?

Quote Originally Posted by hardrockass
    common dammit, Im serious! I have no idea what this **** could be but **** it worked great. Is silicone injected via a syringe? Could it be that?
    Probably collagen

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Your girlfriend was injecting stuff into her ass and she didn't even know what it was?

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    I think you should post some pitures of it so we can see for our selves. HE HE.

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    I've heard of this stuff, its suppose to make your muscles grow without working out.
    Read about it in muscletech magazine, like 6 years ago.

basically its an oil that gets injected behind your muscles, since this oil can't be broken down by your body, it stretches the muscles and forces them to grow.

personally, I don't want to be mean or anything, but I think she's insane. Just get a desk! your ass will grow like magic, guranteed!

Quote Originally Posted by ultranyteg
    I've heard of this stuff, its suppose to make your muscles grow without working out.
    Read about it in muscletech magazine, like 6 years ago.

basically its an oil that gets injected behind your muscles, since this oil can't be broken down by your body, it stretches the muscles and forces them to grow.

personally, I don't want to be mean or anything, but I think she's insane. Just get a desk! your ass will grow like magic, guranteed!
    You're thinking of synthol, which it isn't. I'm sure it's collagen. Synthol would make her butt look like Montana

Thread Information