DrMoussaka is offline New Member

is this too much

i just recently for 300 10mg dbol pills... i was going to take 10 a day for 30 days..i was wondeirng if this is too much and what would happen if i take it all... ??

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMoussaka
    i just recently for 300 10mg dbol pills... i was going to take 10 a day for 30 days..i was wondeirng if this is too much and what would happen if i take it all... ??
    you are planning on taking a 1000mg a day? i hope you typed that wrong and what else are you running with that?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what test will you be running with dbol ??????????????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Jackman is offline Banned
    dude dont do anything over 50mg a day with d bol. stay at 30-40

no it was 100 mg a day for 30 days.. 300 pills at 10mg a peice

i didnt think much about taking test with it... should I

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    as they will say about all cycles on this board is a cycle isnt a cycle without some kind of test.. what are your stats? how long have you been lifting for? and do not run more then 50 mgs of that dbol a day.. if this is your first time id say nomore then 30mg ed...

dumblucky is offline Member
    Holy crap 100mg a day!!!

100mg a day.............. you wont' be able to walk...

and your liver..........oy vea

give us more stats...... we'll set it up for ya......

no it was 100 mg a day for 30 days.. 300 pills at 10mg a peice

i didnt think much about taking test with it... should I

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Tone it way down bro...and definately get some Test in there...

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

WHOA!!! slow down there ace!!!

you've got enough dbol for multiple cycles. do 30 mgs/day, spaced out 4-5 hours each dose. your body will burn dbol quicker on workout days. you could do 40 on "on" days, taking 10 mgs an hour pre and post workout. the trick with getting good results is to try to keep the dbol levels somewhat constant. you need to read more before posting like this. it's good to ask and receive advice, but this shows you haven't done enough reading. check the half-lives for one.

you're gonna bloat on dbol, and with some test in there even moreso. prop will bloat you the least, but you have to shoot eod or eotd, minimum. you're also going to be prepared for gyno symptoms with test/dbol. there's just no way around it.

PLEASE DO MORE RESEARCH!! respectfully, cd.

Sorken is offline Member
    Wow.. bro.. thats way too much... listen to the pros here !!

Sorken is offline Member
    By the way.. I ran 40mg/ed and had great results.. but I felt it was to much.. so next time I will use 30mg/ed..
    So you see.. 100mg/ed is way way way to much.. you wont be able to breath after that !!!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    100 mg a day would have serious adverse effects on your liver values as well.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I would take 30mg a day to start. You really don't need anymore...Get youself some test. I don't know if the prop is best because you need to do it ed or at least every other day...If you can handle that, it's perfect....If not get some enth. or cyp... Good luck..

lollipops is offline Associate Member

way too much for me. I take 30mg to 40mg per day. Reduce your dosage even if they are 5mgs.

dangit is offline Member
    Most times more isn't necesserally better. Just because 30-40mg works well, doesn't mean 100mg a day will. People go at with 40mg a day because it works well with minimal sides. Anything more than that and the gains don't go any much higher, but the sides start to go way up.

Dbol is good for jump starting a cycle or to go through a plateau. Don't use it as a bas unless you want to loose all your gains aftewards.

dangit is offline Member
    This reminds me of the guy that wanted to take deca at 1000mg a week for 10 weeks . That's all he wanted to take too... that would have shut down his system in a huge way.

ok thanks for the info guys... by the way i used to be 130 lbs back in sept 03 and i took dbol 25mg/d, 2 cc of Sust 250/w, and 2 cc of Ara-Test/w for about 2 months and i blew up to 165. My bench went from about 140 to about 265 max. I have been off things for about 4 weeks now and i lost about 5 lbs and now only max 205. Just wanted to get back into a cycle yet have something alittle stronger to hit me. I was thinking for a while on takin Anadrol yet none of my sources were able to get a hold of it so thats out of ther question. this was my only other alternative.

dangit is offline Member
    Anadrol is pretty much like dbols too. It'll give ya a boost, but it's not good for the long haul. I find I get better results with just doing test for a longer cycle and keeping it simple. You can add some deca with it too and you'll have a good bulker, maybe even use the 40mg of dbols for the first 4 weeks of your cycle to give you a good boost before the test kicks in.

well how did you egt to the size you at at now.. did you always have a base on you the way you look? I want to at leats get to about 175 and be built. My weekness is my chest it never seems to want to bloat ourward. My greatest asset are my tries my arms are just so big looking.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    THANK THE LORD you found this board and posted your question. 100mg of DBOL would of put you in the hospital! That would of been so bad, words can't describe it. Be careful, get yourself some TEST. I got chills thinking about that much dbol.

Ok i know this is going to sound like the dumbest quetsion on the board... well maybe not. and i relaize that i see everyone askes the same questions over and over again.. How and what should i consit my cycle to be if i have these recources. Dbol , Winny, deca , Sust250, Ara-Test, and possibly novadex (not poss)

Oh yeah and another problem might i add before anything.. for some odd reason my body can not hold down protein and creatine drinks. everytime i take them i seem to vomit about 30 min after. Ive only been able tohold somewhat hold portein bars but nor much of them.. HAha oh yeah and i dont eat any sort of meat. I know this is a troublesome amount from the beggining and people have told me that.

If you do not eat meat... protein........ you will not grow muscle....

period.........

find a way to get the protein in.....

eggs........

try watering the protein drink down... also... you need to drink 1 1/2 to 2 gallons of water a day.........

Oh yeah and another problem might i add before anything.. for some odd reason my body can not hold down protein and creatine drinks. everytime i take them i seem to vomit about 30 min after. Ive only been able tohold somewhat hold portein bars but nor much of them.. HAha oh yeah and i dont eat any sort of meat. I know this is a troublesome amount from the beggining and people have told me that.

Rules

dangit is offline Member
    Well I only did dbols for the first time about 2 weeks ago. So I didn't get any size from that. I just wanted a little boost since I'm dieting like crazy.

I got 95% of my size by doing test alone. I did a winter bulker with with test and deca to get over 220lbs (what i look like in the pic). It was a super cheap cycle with only 500mg of test and 400mg of deca a week.

What you could do is run a cycle something like this:

week1-4 - 40mg dbols a day
    week1-16- 500mg of sust250 a week (2 shots a week)
    week1-14- deca at 400mg a week
    week14-18- 50mg of winny a day
    week1-18- 10-20mg of nolva a day
    week18 on... clomid Or a **** load of nolva

that's about the way I'd run it if I had tons of money to burn.

Now if you just want to do it on the cheap, then just run any old test for 16 weeks at around 500mg a week.

dangit is offline Member
    Oh god, you don't eat meat or can't take protein... well good luck on trying to bulk. Gear isn't a magic pill. Can't grow without the fuel.

I eat 5-6 meals a day and have 4 protein drinks when i'm bulking. If I don't then I just plain stop growing.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not to flame bro but its simple math, I wouldnt take sheot until you do more research.

Thread Information