contraction is offline New Member

best way for shot of T-400

nuke it, don't nuke it, cook it, don't cook it, cook it electric, cook it gas, cook it in your momma's big white ass

ok I have read so many threads on the best way to get rid of the Benz. Alco. sting-I can get my water out of my faucet scalding hot I was just wondering if by sticking the loaded syringe under here for a minute or 2 would be the best way to go?

by the way I am also planning on cutting it with Fina 1:1

4plates is offline Banned
    dont toy with it just shoot it.
    or you could heat it in your mammas big ass if it makes you feel better,hehe

no way I have to subject it to some heat unless I want to be walking around like a cripple for the next 3 days...this would get in the way of my sparring and that would not go over good with my buddies who have fights coming up

soch is offline New Member

I'm feelin your pain

Man,I know what your going thru,first time i shot it i coulden't walk for two day's,some guy at the gym told me to shoot it in my arm,Bad mistake i was out of the gym for a week!!coulden't move my arm.I'm currently in my third week,and the best thingthat worked for me was to shoot ittwice a week in lesser dose instead of one big one.Helped tremendously now only a little sore for a day or two.Also if you rub the injection site with a good amount of pressure you will move the juice so it's not sitting in one spot good luck!!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    The best way to shoot T400 is to mix it with another oil based steriod . I mix mine with 1cc of equipoise and I have no pain at all.

Re: best way for shot of T-400

Originally posted by contraction
    nuke it, don't nuke it, cook it, don't cook it, cook it electric, cook it gas, cook it in your momma's big white ass

ok I have read so many threads on the best way to get rid of the Benz. Alco. sting-I can get my water out of my faucet scalding hot I was just wondering if by sticking the loaded syringe under here for a minute or 2 would be the best way to go?
    try it in you qauds then in your calfs .... J/K dont even think about it. I tried that with prop and I couldnt walk for a week

Papa Juice is offline Banned
    Hasn't anyone tried the V-400...doesn't hurt at all like that T-400 I heard some nasty shit about that... OOOUUUUCHHH !!..I'll seeif I can attach a picture on it for others

Thread Information